TWO.2| "Let's save it for another time,"

Jaya

"Come on!" She grabs my hand, pulling me inside a fully packed club, How are you even supposed move around in here, the only thing you could possibly move is your toes if they even survive.

I could be in my comfy fuzzy bed right now!

"Hello! Earth to Jaya, fine if you won't call him, I will!" Millie snaps

Shit!

No!

I look to see where that Greek god was and in fact, he was sat there, looking very comfortable, rich and a real fuck boy, he had girls all around him, 2 guys in front of him who also had girls around them,

Dude...

"OI CHEATER!" Millie shouts over the music, looking directly at Dylan, who doesn't seem to notice over the loud music,

This is so embarrassing!

"Dallas help!" I call him but turn around and find him standing by the Dj booth-wait what's he doing?

The music tunes down a little and Mille shouts again, this time managing to catch the attention of not only Dylan but half of the people in the club

"Please let's just leave it," I plead, turning around and pulling my hood on, hiding my face and trying to drag her away.

Right now I really wish Thanos's snap was real so I could turn to dust and disappear.

"Ahhh now you look huh?!" She sings, mocking him.

Mother of cheesecake, please help me! Why do you never help me?!!

"What are you talking about?" The voice I recognise as Dylan asks, in fact, he even sounded pretty close.

I try sneaking away, but get pulled back by the back on my hoodie, "How dare you cheat on your girlfriend?!"

"My girlfriend?" He questions,

Damn, he already forgot me...

I close my eyes, hoping to disappear, until I feel a hand my shoulder, knowing who's it is I refuse to budge but he uses his full strength, causing me to spin around come face to face with the Greek god.

Bye world

"Ohhh," he smirks but instead breaks into a smile, staring down at me, I notice his eyes scan my outfit, which definitely wasn't club-worthy.

I also take the chance to get a good look at him, He wasn't wearing his hat and glasses like last time, his dirty blonde hair nicely styled and eyes beautiful as ever. Not the time!

"Cute," he comments, smirking. What?

"Come on Jay," Millie encourages, standing beside me while Dallas stands on the other side, I look up to his amused face, and nudge my head, "What's up?"

"Jay? What the hell, where's the Jay that almost paralysed a guy's dick for touching her," Dallas groans, definitely trying to scare the poor guy. I would never do such a thing like that...