ELEVEN.4| "That was romantic,"

Jaya

Once we arrived at the house, it was slowly starting to look like a party, everyone making there way in, some running upstairs to change. After a few hours, I gave up and sat outside, in front of the house, while the house and backyard were full of people drinking and dancing, not exactly my scene.

"What are doing here alone?" Suddenly a voice from behind me asks, causing me to jump up.

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you," Adam says, awkwardly scratching the back of his head. He's everywhere.

I sigh, "well you did a terrible job at it," taking a deep breath I sit back down.

"Sorry," he mumbles, taking a seat beside me on the steps. "So what are you doing here, alone?" He asks again.

"I'm not really a big fan of parties, if you haven't noticed," I give him a knowing look.

He chuckles, "yeah I figured, I guess me to,"

I nod and smile at him, "Its okay, at least our livers are healthy,"

Adam laughs, nodding along. He stops and smiles, turning to me, "I'm sure you got told this a billion times today, but you looked beautiful," oh that was random...

And yes I did, by none other than Dylan himself, who wouldn't stop staring or complimenting me, it was weird...

"Erm thanks," I awkwardly reply,

We sat in silence for a bit until the silence was broken by someone else's presence,

"Ja-Jaya?" Dylan called, stumbling out, he leaned against the door for support. I instantly jumped up, to help him before he stumbled and falls down the stairs or something.

I wrap my arms around his waist to support him up, "why are you so drunk?" I sigh. This dude needs help.

He chuckles, "because it's a party!" Trying to lift his hands up in the air, almost stumbling forward but luckily Adam is quick and grabs his other side, helping me.

"Who are you?" Dylan narrows his eyes at Adam, getting closer to his face, "oh my dear cousin! Are you flirting with my girl?" He frowns at Adam.

Adam's eyes widen and he shakes his head, "no cousin, I was not,"

Dylan mumbles and nods his head, "good," he turns his head towards me and gives me a bright smile, I return a half-smile.

"We should probably take him to bed," Adam suggested,

"Yeah we should," I agree.

With the help of Adam, I managed to drag Dylan upstairs to the room he was supposed to be sleeping in tonight,  I take a deep breath as we dump Dylan on the bed, "that was hard work,"

Adam chuckles, "no kidding," he was about to open his mouth to say something else when he was disrupted by the sound of his own phone. He pulls his phone out, a frown on his face, he looks back up at me, "Sorry I gotta go,"

I nod, "Sure, that's fine, thanks for the help,"

He gives me one last smile and nods, "you're welcome, I hope I see you again,"

"That was romantic," Dylan comments, getting up from the bed while Adam walks out the room.

I roll my eyes and sit on the end of the bed, "what are you doing?"

He frowns at the door, that Adam just walked out of, "to beat him up," I sigh and shake my head at him, trying to convince why he shouldn't, "fine, I want to cuddle," he opens his hands out while pouting.