FIVE.2| "let's go, my little devil,"

Jaya

"What, you don't like it?" He asks, raising his brows and looking down at his outfit then back up at me.

Oh no trust me, I love it...

I mean he looks amazing, a plain black top on, that showed of his abs and muscles, some black cargo pants, red spandex and a red plastic hat. He looks sexy as hell...oh wait...

"Don't get me wrong, your costume is very creative" not "but, the thing is, couples usually go as something matching, you know couple related," I slowly and carefully explain, as if I'm speaking to a toddler.

"This does match, I thought you'd look hot as hell as a devil, and which you do-" he winked and continued, "and I'd be a fireman, just in case you were too hot, this made more sense in my head," he looks like his rethinking his idea.

I chuckle and shaking my head at his stupidness, "wow, great. Let's just go, we're still parked up,"

"Oh yeah," he quickly snaps out of his trance and starts the car, "let's go, my little devil,"

Excuse me...
.

.

"This is nice..." Sarah awkward comments, we were stood outside, not entering the party yet.

This house was massive!

"Whose house is this again?" I tilt my head up to look at Dylan. There was a security guard at the front, Dylan just nodded his head, as if he already knew the guy.

"It's a friend's, come on guys let's go," he says, pulling me towards the door, the rest of the guys follow behind me, I turn my head to face the guys.

"What's going on?" Sarah's mouths.

"I don't know," I mouth back, "we're gonna-"tump, "ouch" I groan in pain, rubbing my sore nose.

"You know people usually look ahead when walking straight," he teases, talking slowly as if I'm a child.

I roll my eyes, "Why'd you stop,"

"We're at the door," he opens the door, instantly the loud music and different scents hit us at once. Woah.

A guy walking past notices the open door and his eyes widen when he sees Dylan, "El-" Ello? Is he British?

"K, man how's the party going?" Dylan quickly says, letting go of my hand and goes towards this K person, they do their man shoulder thing.

"Yeah yeah, it's great, you bought more guest," he looks at all of us and smiles, "you ladies all look damn good,"

"and taken," Dallas adds, giving the guy is best intimidating look.

The guy puts his hands up in surrender, "Geez sorry, just appreciating art," He claps his hands together, "come inside, you guys enjoy the party, I'm gonna get another drink," with one last wink at me he walks away.

Dylan turns around, "what are you guys waiting for, come inside and enjoy the party," he grabs my hand and drags me inside.

He bends down to my ear, "You wanna drink?" He kinda shouts over the loud music,

I shake my head, "no, I'm good,"

"Well-" he was about to say something when he looks up, he narrows his eyes a little and looks back down, "erm, I'll be right back, you stay here, don't wander off or take any drinks from anyone," he lightly taps my shoulder and walks past, not giving me the time to respond. Nice date...

I turn around to look where he's heading and notices him going towards a girl who was leaning against the wall, smirking at him.

I continue looking to see what he's about to do but a tap on my shoulder distracts me, causing me to look away.