THREE.2| "I thought I was special,"

Jaya

Ian, he's the sweetest, cutest and smartest person ever, we went to high school together and I've liked him since junior year and to my luck, we ended up in the same college. I was actually progressing my relationship with him but now that's all gone down the drain because of this sack of wasted limbs standing behind me.

"Ian! Hi," I quickly stand up on my feet, trying to cover Dylan which is slightly impossible since he's taller than me, so instead, I move away from him to which Millie gives me a weird look.

That's it from now on he's an ugly potato (which is impossible), his ruined any relationship I almost had with my crush, now I will definitely die single along with my house full of fish.

"Jaya, how you been?" He asks, narrowing his eyes and staring back and forth between me and Dylan.

"Me? Oh, I've been great, you?" I reply, my voice way to high, I hate myself

Please don't speak

Please don't speak

Please-

"So, who's this?" Ian asks, pointing towards Dylan with his head.

"Some guy," I brush off with a awkward laugh.

Dylan clears his throat behind me, fake, and opens his stupid mouth, "some guy? I thought I was special," he actually sounds offended.

I finally turn around to glare at him, I notice a mischievous glint in his eyes and he clearly clarifies my suspicious when he looks down at me and winks.

And that's when Jaya knew she f^cked up

"Thanks for bringing back my jacket, that I left at your place yesterday," he smiles, saying the last bit a little louder while walking closer to me, to which I do the opposite and take steps away from him, only for him to reach forward and pull me against his chest, so I was leaning against him.

Noo!

"You guys close?" Ian asks, furrowing his brows in confusion, intently staring at the two of us.

"Oh yeah-" before Millie could spill the beans, I quickly look at her, and lucky she catches me staring, I try pleading her with my eyes and trying to send a message across, she gives me a confused look.

But before she could say anything Ian speaks up, "You okay?" he asks, furrowing his brows.

"Yeah, something just flew in my eye," I rapidly blink and randomly rub my eyes.

Ian nods his head and once again looks between me and Dylan, "so you guys...?"

"No! He's just a friend...Of Jayden's," I try and give him a smile, Ian frowns, probably not believing me because of how this dumbo is holding me!

Dylan pretends to look offended and open his mouth, "Just a-ow!" I lightly kick his leg, managing to shut him up, but this causes him to bend down slightly so his head was on my shoulder, before standing up straight, he pecks my cheek.

Where's Thanos when you need him?

"He has a touching problem, if he doesn't hold onto to anyone he might die," I explain, with the worst excuse I could possibly find, moving away from Dylan a little, this time successful