FIFTEEN| "Greek God of a husband,"

Jaya

"Oh! Have you guys been to the new pizza place in town?" I ask Millie and Dallas who were walking hand in hand down the mall.

Millie turns to me, her face lighting up in recognition, "oh yeah, we went the other week,"

I gasp and pretend to be offended, "without me," no matter how much I would've enjoyed a good pizza, I'm done third-wheeling.

Dallas sticks his tongue out at me, "yeah on our date night, you know something couples do, oh wait you don't," he mocks. Really Dallas...

I stick my tongue out at him and mimic him, while he does the same,

"Childish,"

"Loser,"

Millie laughs, "guys stop, people are staring at us,"

I glance around to find some bystanders staring at us in confusion, can't they just mind their own business.

I turn away from Dallas as we make our way towards one of the stores. I pull my phone out once I feel the familiar vibration, quickly responding back to the message I start my plan.

But sadly interrupted by Dallas, "Okay so why are we here again, are you getting back into the routine of third-wheeling?"

I glare at him, "I no longer need to third wheel,"

Dallas sniggers, "How so?"

Millie furrows her burrows at me, "something you wanna tell us?"

I shrug, "maybe,"

Dallas groans, "so no. Since you're back to third-wheeling, where would you like to third-wheel next? Want us to take you to the pizza place?"

I give him a sarcastic smile, "no, I already have someone to take me to there, might try one those 'date nights' you were on about,"

Millie tilts her head to the side in confusion, "okay seriously what? You got yourself a man?"

I smirk, "let me introduce you to my Greek God of a husband-I mean boyfriend," I start walking towards the familiar poster, this time knowing full well that it's a poster, I turn around, waiting for Dallas and Millie to catch up,

"Here he is," I sing, pointing back at the poster, "my boyfriend,"

I hear a gasp from the two,

Millie speaks first, "for real-Elliot?"

I move my hand back a little to touch the poster, feeling hard solid, "Hm I guess he comes in manikin version too,"

"Wait you did this last time," Dallas facepalms, "so how do we believe you now?"

I lean back into the manikin, "Awh Dallas, just look at us, we look like a perfectly happy couple," I look up at the manikin, to meet a familiar pair of blue eyes, "right babe?"

"Right," Elliot responds, wrapping his arms around me and dipping down a little to peck my cheek, "babe,"

"Oh my god! This better be real guys!" Millie squeals, the biggest smile on her face,

"As real as Zendaya's eyebrows," I say, returning her smile, she quickly pulls me forward and into a hug,

"Omg, I'm so happy for you Jaya," she cheers, I pull her closer,

"Thank you,"

In the back I can hear Dallas and Elliot talking about something, causing the two of us to pull away,