ELEVEN.1| "That's why I need you,"

Jaya

"Please!" Dylan begs on the phone.

I sigh, "I've already told you, I can't,"

"Whyyyyyy!" He cries, Dylan's been on the phone with me for the past half an hour trying to convince me to be his date for a wedding, to which obviously I refused.

"You have that girl you like, ask her, this would be a good chance for you to express your feelings for her," I say, reminding him.

There's a long pause then a sigh, "that's why I need you,"

"Huh?" I pulled a confused face, trying to figure out what he meant until it clicked, "oh no, sorry but I don't like being used especially if it's to make that girl jealous or whatever,"

He groans, "it's not like that, I swear. Please and you still owe me for that time I agreed to go on that triple date. And I'm still being used as your fake boyfriend," True

I stay quiet and sigh, "I'll make it up some other way,"

"No I want this," he cries, why is he being so childish?!

"Oh my god! You literally could get any other girl!" I reply, laying back down on my pillow.

"I don't want anyone else. I prefer your company,"

Damn, if I take that sentence out of context, my heart would've probably done a full performance, somersaults and all.

"Fine let's say I agreed, what will I do about my brothers?" I asked, knowing full well that it'd be a no. See if it was here then sure they won't mind but, it's in new Island, we live in Manhattan, that's like an hour away.

"I know you're good at this, you can come up with something good," he says, no I can't!

Fine, I know I am but this, this is difficult, "I don't know,"

"Okay I think I'm getting there, the weddings on Saturday, you have 2 days to prepare," with that he just hangs up.

What the hell?!

Who does he think he is?!

I loudly groan and roll around my bed, how on earth am I supposed to do this?!

.

.

.

"I can't believe I actually did this..." I groan as the car enters the highway, no turning back now.

He laughs, "neither can I,"

"I'm so dead," I whisper, staring at the passing cars.

"Don't worry you said you got this, your friend Millie said it'll work and it's only two days," he reassures,

So basically I went to Millie house on Friday after university, had Millie's mother speak on the phone and let them know that it was okay with her that I stayed the weekend at theirs.

Dylan picked me up 9:30am, so I had to drag myself out of bed and luckily Millie's mum was cool enough to back me up and we set off. She's the best!

I actually can't believe I was doing this, like why was I even doing this?

Did I want to spend more time with Dylan or did I just want to see Long Island? We'll never know...

"So whose wedding is it again?" I ask, turning my head to see Dylan focused on the road.

"My older brothers," he informs.