The Retirement Home

Chapter 2

After finally arriving at a motel, I immediately booked a room and headed into my rented room. Heading in, I carried my bag for the night in the room and dropped it onto my bed before laying on the bed and closing my eyes for a moment. I began to give myself a few minutes for me to relax before reopening my eyes and realizing that I should do some more research. I then instantly got up and began to do several rounds of research looking all over the news on my laptop and then discovering that all the places that people were found dead at all belonged to someone living at The Sunset Fields Retirement Home. Making me realize that this was the place that I should investigate next. Once I realized this, I then closed my laptop and went to bed for a few hours, making sure that I put a an alarm on before I fell asleep so I could wake up and get breakfast before arriving at the place.

The next morning I awoke and quickly got dressed before packing up my stuff and heading out of the room. I then got ready to leave the motel before checking out and then finally heading out and getting into my car. Once I started my car, I then drove off down the street, quickly getting some breakfast and then heading straight to the retirement home.

After I arrived, I immediately parked my car and headed inside with my FBI badge wallet. Walking in, I saw many old people sitting at tables and playing games with cards and board games. I loved seeing the old people as they always seemed so peaceful, reminding me of a few of my old friends that died some years ago. It made me smile for a while before a man came up to me and said...

"Hello, can I help you?" he asked.

"Hi yes, I'm Agent Stuart. I'm with The FBI. Sorry I'm Doctor Dwight Mahoney, I run Sunset Fields," he said.

"I need to question your residents," I said.

"Why?, about what?" Doctor Mahoney asked.

"Grand larceny mostly," I answered.

"Course, by all means ask away. If there's anything I can do help, let me know," Doctor Mahoney said.

"I appreciate it, thank you," I said before he walked away.

For the next few moments, I went around interviewing several different residents, trying my best to find out something strange or any key information that I should know about before all of a sudden, I saw Dean, Sam and Castiel all entering the retirement home. After they had spoken to Doctor Mahoney, I immediately walked over to them before saying...

"I told you that I got this," I said.

"And I told you that we're not dropping this case," Dean said.

"Can't we just work together for the time being?, and I promise after we can go our separate ways," Sam said.

"Fine. You've got yourself a deal," I said.

"Okay good," Dean said.

Sam then walked off and began to find some people to talk to, Castiel began to talk to a cat and Dean and I worked together on an old lady that believed a cat could talk.

"Hey, you look familiar to me," the old lady said to me.

"Yeah I used to come here to see an old friend of mine," I said.

"Now what was his name again?, something Martin or maybe Clarke?" she asked.

"Actually it was Arthur Jenkins," I corrected.

"Ah yes, Arthur. We were good friends. You saw him a lot didn't you?" she asked.

"Yeah I did. Arthur and I were good friends after my grandparents died," I said.

"Well he certainly did enjoy your visits," she said.

"Yeah it was good to see an old family friend every once in a while," I said.

After we finished talking with her, Dean and I walked over to Sam before he said...

"Hey what have you got?" Dean asked Sam.

"Hey um, nothing. No hex bags, no EMF, you?" Sam asked.

"Not a thing. These folks we talked to don't even remember being robbed," Dean said.

"Dean um. You remember a guy named Fred Jones?, I think he was a contact of dad's, lived outside of Salt Lake?" Sam asked.

"Yeah, the guy gave me my first beer, I don't even think I was double digits," Dean answered.

"Yeah me too, he was psychic right?" Sam questioned.

"Psychokinetic," Dean answered.

"So, what does this guy have anything to do with this case?" I asked.

"Well for one, he's in room 114," Sam answered, pointing to a man's photo on the wall.

Dean then turned to Castiel and said...

"Cas, let's go," Dean said.

"I've almost cracked him," Castiel said, referring to the cat.

"Now!" Dean ordered.

Sam and Dean then walked off while I stood there still watching Castiel with the cat.

"Hey, I'm not through with you," Castiel said to the cat, making me smirk a little to see him talking to this cat.

He then got up and we both walked off and followed The Winchesters...