Revealed

Chapter 5

Walking back in the apartment, I saw the boys surrounding the thief and I immediately walked over to them and said...

"So, what have we got?" I asked.

"Turns out Doctor Mahoney is the thief and is using Fred to do all these looney things," Sam answered.

"So, where is he now?" I asked.

"He's going back to the bank," Dean answered.

"Well lets go," I said.

The boys nodded before we all headed out of the apartment and down the stairs before we reached the cars.

"Do you think Mr Jones knows what's happening?" Castiel asked.

"I don't know, it seems to me that the dude is living in a dream world," Dean answered before they got in their car.

As they did this, I got in mine and watched them drive off before following close behind. After some time of driving we both parked in the alleyway and immediately got out of the car  and walking down the street before Dean said...

"Alright, Jones has got be close, Elizabeth and I will hit the bank, you see if you can find him," Dean said.

Sam and Castiel then walked off while Dean and I walked towards a wall with a black hole on it. Dean slowly began to put his hand near it but began to hesitate.

"Do you need me to hold your hand?" I asked, sounding very snarky when I said this.

"No, I'm fine!" Dean snapped.

"Then do it," I said.

"Fine," Dean said before walking through it.

Once he was through, I followed Dean in before we headed through the bank with our guns in our hands, ready to take Doctor Mahoney out. We then continued to walk along before we entered the volt and found Doctor Mahoney taking all sorts of money and jewels. A matter of second past before we finally caught him off guard...

"What's up doc?" Dean asked.

"You let me walk and half of this can be both of yours," Doctor Mahoney said.

"Think I'm going to pass, not really into stealing from sweet old ladies," Dean said.

"I'll have to pass as well. Stealing isn't my thing," I said.

"I'm not stealing from them, I'm stealing from their children. Little bastards think they can drop their folks off in a home and visit twice a year maybe. I took care of all these old geezers, I think I deserve-" Doctor Mahoney said before Dean interrupted him.

"I don't care!" Dean shouted.

"Fine. Have it your way," Doctor Mahoney said.

All of a sudden, he crashed Dean and I into the walls before grabbing the money. Dean then shot his gun at him but only got a 'BANG' sign out of it.

"Welcome to the funhouse," Doctor Mahoney said.

He then ran off and Dean and I followed after him. Dean then knocked him down and began to fight him in a looney tune way before Dean lost and fell to the ground.

"Give up. I've been dealing with this crazy for months and you idiots bring guns to a fight," Doctor Mahoney said.

"Yeah well, I did bring this and X marks the spot," Dean said as he showed him his pen.

Mahoney then looked down at the floor and then realized and anvil was going to fall on him. He then moved out of the way and I rushed over and made sure Dean was out of the way as well. Once it fell, Mahoney then got up and tried to rush out of a black hole but couldn't.

"Looks like somebody turned off the looney tune mode," Dean said as we arose to see Mahoney.

"It's over Mahoney," I said.

"Oh no it's not," Mahoney said before getting a gun out.

I immediately stepped in front of Dean and lifted my hand in the air before making my eyes glow a fiery red and my body heat up, preparing myself for what I was about to do. I then used my power of fire and began to make the gun melt immediately, causing Mahoney to drop the melted gun and stare at me, not saying a word. I then put my hand down and my eyes returned back to normal before I turned to face Dean and saw him staring at me like I was the enemy.

"What are you?" Dean asked.

"I have to go," I said before rushing out of the bank and heading outside.

After I did this, I sprinted to my car and immediately drove off, realizing what I had just done...