Chapter Five

"L-E-T-S G-O, L-E-T-S G-O,Let's go, let's goGo and get it, get itLet's go, let's goGo and get it, get it

Let's go, let's go
Go and get it, get it
Let's go, let's go
Go and get it, get it."

The music stopped suddenly as Diana fiddled with her necklace. Her emerald green eyes met with her sister's chocolate before Cheryl began to talk. "Stand down, Vixens, and listen up." She crossed her arms, the squad looking up at her. "The weather's predicting a downfall on the night of the pep rally, but already, you're raining a my parade. With Jason so present in our conscious, all eyes will be on my sister and I. Will these beautiful, exotic hothouse flowers drown in the towns scrutiny? Will they be swamped with their emotions?" Cheryl looked at Diana, who had her eyes on the floor.

"The answer is no and no." Diana finally let out, causing all the girls to look at her in surprise. Normally, she didn't talk nor express emotions throughout the practice. She was her sister's example on all tumbling and dances so they have an example.

Cheryl smiled softly, nodding at her sister. "And with that said... We need star power..." Cheryl began to think about who could fill the void for their pep rally. "Cheryl, we need the Pussycats." Diana said, once again surprising everyone and making Cheryl proud. "Stay loose and limber ladies while I make a call." Cheryl dismissed. Betty looked at Diana who had sat down, her knees against her chest. Veronica began to talk to Betty, but Betty said she didn't want to hang out with her. Then, an argument broke out, causing Diana to stand. She rushed over, taking Betty's hand to pull them away gently.

Of course, Cheryl decided to create more of a crack in the chaos she created, walking over. "The Pussycats are in. Oh, sorry, ladies. Am I interrupting?" She asked. Both Betty and Veronica turned and Diana winced and sighed.

"As a matter of fact..." Veronica started, angered that she was trying to get into it. "No, you're not. Actually, I was about to find you, Cheryl. I have a gift certificate for hers-and-hers mani-pedis and blowouts at Chez Salon. Do you want to come with me?" She asked with a fake smile. "Don't do this." Veronica said, annoyed at Betty. Diana looked at Veronica, moving towards her slightly.