Chapter 2: "Lesbian Jay-Z and Beyonce"

This is my first book that I have ever written in my whole life, so when I was writing this book the first chapter got deleted by mistake and the second chapter got published first so don't be confused the first chapter is following the second chapter.

************************

I can't believe it's Friday already, the first week of school is over and by my luck I was able to make some friends. No actually you remember that girl in Physics?, Jessica she introduced me to her group of friends and that's how I made friends.

The week is over I'm kind of sad because I haven't seen that guy who helped me on Monday I still want to thank him I mean he had a lecture to attend but he insisted on helping me out instead, he is a good person if only I can bump into him.

I still remember his features,his short white blonde messy hair,it looks like he ran his hand a few times on it, his grey and blue eyes that are always twinkling, he also has a strong jawline on his soft looking face but it is perfect on him, his smile that is heart warming it makes you feel welcomed and his voice God Damn! his voice is deep and husky it sounds too good. He also has a nose ring that suits him and he is taller than me maybe by an inch or two and has bold shoulders it's like he's in some sport. He also has this good aura around him but also has a serious look like he is a reserved person. His appearance makes you want to get to know him more.

"Hellooooo EARTH TO SPENCER!" Jessica brings me out of my thoughts as she snaps her fingers in front of my face,

"Uhhh sorry what were you saying?" I say with an apologetic smile. Looking around our table there's only two of us our other friends haven't arrived yet.

Jessica is very outspoken and bubbly. She has strawberry blonde hair that ends just below her shoulders, blue eyes and pink lips. Her barbie doll appearance makes her seem like she's a mean girl you know like one of the plastics on Mean girls but instead she's very kind, always smiling and I've noticed that she loves gossip and swears a lot. She does Drama studies and also takes math, she is also very smart for a blonde girl.

"As I was saying Aust- OH MY FUCKING GOD!" Jess gasps with wide eyes and I get startled for a moment.

"What happened? What is it?" I lean in to take a good look at Jessica.

She is still wide eyed "Friend who is that?" She points towards the entrance of the cafeteria I turn around to see who she is talking about,

God it's him.

I smile for a second his eyes are darting around it's like he's looking for someone as he walks around the room to their table with his gorgeous girlfriend. I really want to go to him but I'm nervous plus I don't want his girlfriend to think I want him or something.

I'm also sure he has already forgotten me and judging by his looks he probably doesn't even remember me at all.

Sighing I turn back to Jessica "Oh that's Jordy" I tell her in a low voice.

"Fuck she looks ten times hotter in real life" Jessica fans herself, feeling hot all of a sudden.