Chapter 3: "Nicki Minaj or Iggy Azalea"

Winnie Harlow's picture there at the top, I LOVE HER!!! So much she is so beautiful and omg! I find her very attractive.

Okay enough about my little crush on Winnie..lol
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jordy's pov

TODAY it's Friday gladly the first week is over but sadly I still haven't seen Spencer, I might as well just forget about her. Any way today I decided that Leah and I have lunch at the cafeteria for the first time ever. Which surprised her because I usually don't want to eat here due to the number of people that are always here plus unnecessary drama is always happening here. But I only wanted to come here in hopes that I might see Spencer.

One step in the cafeteria and all of a sudden people are gasping and gulping, some are looking at us like we are aliens. Ignoring all the stares and nodding in acknowledgement at people's greetings looking around I walk all the way to our table near the window on the left side of the room where as Leah loves the attention, she's greeting random people along the way it's like she's some type of celebrity.

The attention and popularity even though I don't think of myself as popular...well it all started last year, my Mum is a famous ex -Super model that is now a photographer.

Last year she was hired by Adidas when they released new range of clothes so when two of her models got sick and couldn't make it to the photoshoot she asked me and Mike to stand in for them.

Mike agreed to that in a snap and I on the other side made her promise to stop nagging me about getting a girlfriend. So after a few arguments we finally reached an agreement and made a deal. The photoshoot happened.

I wore a black and white sweater with the symbol Adidas written in the front, Adidas black track pants with white stripes on the side and white Adidas sneakers.

Mike wore a white Adidas T-shirt, blue tracksuit with white stripes and white Adidas sneakers as well. Both our hair was messy, I had my usual hair cut.

We didn't know what to do mum told us to be natural, to act as if we are just at home fooling around. That was a really good idea because those were the best pictures ever, one of my favorite pictures is of me and Mike we were in mid laugh, I was holding on to Mike for balance as he was shoving me to the floor .It was taken at a really good angle.

My second favorite I was leaning on a bar stool with one leg stretched out, a camera around my neck while Mike was standing with his right elbow leaning on my left shoulder. He had smirk on his face and I was winking and smirking.

The first picture was used as cover of some magazine, the second one was used on a billboard and the rest of the pictures were scattered all over social media in the Adidas pages. That's how we got all the attention "fame" as Mike calls it. We also earned ourselves a contract with Adidas and Other brands such as Nike and Fila has also booked us for photoshoots. We were also featured on HYPE magazine, me,mum and Mike because of mum's work in the industry and how she passed on her modeling genes into us.

The photoshoot gained us a huge number of followers on Instagram, Mike has 47000 followers and I have 50519 followers it's mostly girls,on twitter the last time I checked they were 30102.

Well Leah is also well known because she's an Ambassador for Mac Cosmetics and she has appeared on TV and magazines a few times. We have done a Nike photoshoot with her once. A few pictures of me and her were used in magazines and billboards. This one magazine stole a picture of me and Leah on Instagram, we were holding hands with ice cream in our free hands, we were both smiling and looking at each other. The magazine wrote an article about us with a headline that read "Cute couple or are they just friends?".We didn't respond to it and that's when people started thinking that Leah and I are dating.