Chapter 5 : "OMG look at his butt"

Yay!! Chapter Five
I feel 🔥🔥🔥🔥 on this chapter😊
Have fun.♥
******************************

The alarm goes off at 6 am on the dot. I groan while reaching for my phone on the night stand with my eyes closed. I feel my phone and open one eye to press the snooze button. I just need fifteen more minutes. Just as I close my eyes the door to my room cracks open "Wake up honey Maria is making breakfast downstairs" mama notifies me and I pretend to be asleep.

"Spencer honey" I ignore her. She walks in and opens the curtains, the bright sun light goes through the whole room. I groan and pull the duvet cover over my head.

"Give me five more minutes" I mumble.

The duvet is pulled off revealing my whole body and I shiver at the chilliness over my body "Mama what the hell!" I complain.

"Wake up. I'm not going to come back here to wake you up" mama walks out if the room leaving the door open.

Now I'm fully awake but my eyes are still closed. I get off the bed and walk to the bathroom in my room with my eyes still closed. I pat my surroundings until I feel the hands sink, I open my eyes in front of the mirror.

Damn! I look horrible. My hair is a thick mess and it has painful locks. I don't have the energy to comb it I'll just tie it in a pony tail or a bun. I take a quick shower and do the usual morning stuff.

Going through my closet I look for something to wear in the dozen clothes, I don't even wear half of these clothes anymore. After what felt like hours of searching I finally found a pair of light blue boyfriend jeans and a white loose t-shirt. I rock them on with a pair of white Converse All Star sneakers.

I'm just keeping it simple plus I don't wear skirts and dresses, they make me uncomfortable. Kevin though always attempted to get me in a dress he would say that my legs are sexy and I should let them flourish. Thinking of him I quickly send him a message.

Hulk<3 : Wake up dummy!

After sending the message I walk to my dresser and sit in front of my pink mirror, I scan my face it looks clear the pimples are gone. I rejoice in my seat, I hate pimples they make me look ugly.
I put on light make up, do my eyebrows and put on a nude lip stick, I tie my hair up in a messy bun.

On my way out I grab my Nike backpack, my phone on the unmade bed as well as my white Adidas watch and I close the door. Running down the stairs into the kitchen, to be welcomed by a smell of bacon and eggs. I waltz in and place my backpack on the island and go to kiss Maria on the cheek.

"Good morning Aunty Maria"

" Ahh cómo has dormido?"

" I slept very well thank you. Until I had to wake up" I let out a long sigh, Maria laughs softly.

"I know how much you hate mornings, ever since you were little your Ma had to bathe you while you were still sleeping so you would wake up" I smile at her while taking a bite out of the bacon in my plate.

"I don't get why a person has to wake up so early" I say pouting.

"That's because a person has to make a living" mama says walking in, she pecks me on the forehead.

"Finish up honey it's already 7:00 we have to go or you will be late".

Mama drops me off at school everyday, she doesn't want me to walk there because of safety reasons. She even made me leave my car back in Spain because she thinks I'm not ready to drive on my own. School is like 20 minutes away, it's a walkable distance. But I think she's paranoid and it irritates me.