Chapter : 8 "Lace underwear"

I'm In LOVE😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 WITH RUBY ROSE.🔥😍 she is HOT!!!

Omg I can't breathe
Okay girl this is easy just suck the air in and out. In and Out...it's that easy!.

Guys have you seen Ruby Rose😱😍🔥❤😍💫 I think I'm gonna faint...

Okay maybe I'm a little bit dramatic.  But guys!!!😍

OKAY ENOUGH ABOUT MY LITTLE CRUSH ON RUBY ROSE!!!!😍😂

Ohh and our Jordy Fields kind of looks like Ruby Rose but with blue and a mix of grey eyes!

******************************
Saturday morning and I am still in bed trying to get back to sleep. Gladly mama is not here today, she would've waltzed in by now and woke me up. I can feel that it's still raining outside as my eyes are still closed and I am not going to open them anytime soon. I'll sleep till 1 in afternoon today. I turn to sleep on my stomach and just as I feel my sleep coming back, my door bursts open "RISE AND SHINE SUNSHINE!" a familiar voice yells.What the heck is she doing here? and how did she know I live here?.

"Whoa! Your room is just like I imagined. All the purple and pink shit" a guy's voice which I know very well says.

"Are all these your paintings, like were they all done by you?" Another guy's voice asks.

I pull up the duvet to cover my head, a heavy body piles on top of me. I groan in pain and shove the body on top of me with my knees then I hear a male hiss in pain. I smile at that. A second later I feel someone pulling my duvet, I roll myself around the duvet and I get pulled with it to the floor. Now I'm fully awake but my eyes are still closed. I refuse to open them. A light body sits on me and I open my eyes to see Anne smiling down at me "What the heck?!" I ask and she continues smiling.

"Good morning sunshine" she says happily.

"Get off me" I sit up and shove her off. I look around, the whole crew is here in my room even Louis is here "What are you all doing here? Who let you in? And how did you even know my apartment?" I narrow my eyes at all of them. I'm feeling irritated because they disturbed my amazing sleep.

"We are here to get you" Zach says not answering the rest of my questions.

"We are going to get breakfast at Joey's then we'll meet up with Leah and Jordy" Jessica adds looking at me through my full body mirror.

"Who told you about that?" I ask referring to the plans I made with Jordy last night.

"Leah, she called us yesterday. Why didn't you tell us?" Anne asks sitting on my bed.