Chapter 7 : Girl you are nasty!

It's Friday after school I'm at the park with Jessica, Anne,Zach and Louis. Being here with them reminds me of my friends back home Kevin,Candice, Kiara, Amilia, Matias and Thiago. We would always hang out  at the park and Candice would fill us in on gossip. Amilia and Thiago were always arguing about stupid things like Zach and Jessica. Kiara would sing for us with her beautiful melodic voice and Matias was always quiet with headphones on his head, sometimes we would even forget that he was with us. I really miss my friends.

"A dollar for your thoughts" Jessica's voice brings me back to reality. "Can I tell you something?"

"Yeah" I clear my throat. Jessica does the same and looks down at her hands.

"The other night when I called you. What you heard..." she pauses  "I had an argument with my little sister. Things were said and now I don't know if I can say I still have a sister"  she exhales and looks up at me. I don't know what to say, I don't have any siblings.

"Jess..."

"I'm just trying to look out for her is that a bad thing?"

"No it's not" I try to assure her, she laughs and it's not a happy laugh.

"You know she said I'm not attractive, I'm boring and I have a pathetic life. She said I'm a sad and lonely bitch and that I am jealous of her and her looks" what? What a shocker. If that was my sister I would've beaten the crap out of her tiny ass. But I can't really say that to Jessica.

"Jess you know that's not true"

"I know but she was right, I am sad and lonely"

"Jess don't say that"

"Why it's the truth. Ever since she started high school she has changed. We no longer hang out, she's always lashing out at everyone at home"

"Jessica she's entering teen hood, things like that are bound to happen. Don't be affected much by this and I can assure you that she doesn't mean most of the things she say. You have to talk to her maybe she needs you" I interwine Jessica's hand with mine.

"Yeah maybe" she smiles and I smile in return.

"Wanna know what I thought when you told me what your sister said to you?" I ask with a smirk and Jordy smiles giving me a look.

"The first thing that came to my mind was : It that was my sister I would've beaten the crap out of her tiny ass" I say in a ghetto voice and Jessica laughs at me, I join in and laugh too. I haven't heard her laugh in a while.

"Now tell me what's going on between you and Jordy fucking Fields" I laugh at her sudden change of mood.

"Is fucking her middle name?" I ask and Jessica rolls her eyes

"You know what I mean. Now talk"

I sigh and smile happily "I don't know, we are just hanging out" I can see Jessica looking at me suspiciously from the corner of my right eye.

"What? That's what we are doing, just hanging out and yesterday we did a painting together" Jessica's eyes shoot up wide open

"Ohh fuck"

"You did a painting with who?" Zach asks settling down in front of me with Anne and Louis behind him.

"With Jordy Fields, she's pretty cool" Louis answers for me.