Chapter 4: "God please intervene"

GUYS!!!!! WE ARE FINALLY AT CHAPTER FOUR!!!

Excuse me for the yelling I'm really excited. This is the longest chapter I've written so far! Now a lot's going to happen in this chapter, new characters will be introduced and I have a surprise for y'all!!!😀💓

You have to read to find out what the surprise is.

Now let me not waste anymore of your time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
12:30 pm on a Tuesday.
Today the sun is really out and warm, most students are sitting outside in the school yard. As usual me and Leah are sitting outside on the staircase. I decided to wear something different but very simple. When I searched my closet I found a v- neck white t-shirt, black ripped skinny jeans, black & white converse All star, my Casio silver watch and a grey beanie. My tattoos are showing today and I've been getting a lot of stares but I don't really care. Yes I have tattoos, lots of them. Leah on the other hand doesn't think that what I'm wearing today is different, she says it's my signature look the only difference is that my arms are revealed.

One of Leah's friends comes and joins us. I don't know her name, I've never paid any attention to them but she looks very familiar.

"Hey" the pink haired girl says with a big smile on her face. I take out an earphone from one ear.

"Hi"

"I'm Christina, we have English class together" oh now I see her, she's always participating in class but not in a good way.

"Nice to meet you Chris, I'm Jordy"

"I know" she giggles and winks at me.

I figured, girls are always trying to speak to me by being friends with Leah. And knowing Leah I'm sure she agreed to introduce this girl to me because she thinks I might like her. I put in back my earphone to listen to my favorite artist The Weeknd. Leah says only fuckboys listen to him and with the way that I'm dressed today I'm sure I complete the look.

I look up from my phone and see a familiar figure, she's wearing those thin black glasses, pink tank top,light blue jeans and her wavy hair is in a high messy bun.

"Leah I'll be right back" I notify Leah, not waiting for her response I start walking towards the three girls and one guy sitting on the grass. She's wearing white earphones so when I approach them she doesn't notice me but her friends do since they all just stopped talking.

"Hey guys" I flash them a small smile, the blonde girl looks up at me with shock in her face. The guy's lips part in shock then he recovers quickly. Well that was weird.

"Hey...Jordy right? I'm Zach" he waves a hand I nod in acknowledgement. And I turn to the blonde girl "I'm Jessica" I nod and give her a small smile then turn to the other one that's on her phone, she glances at me with a smile "Anne" then goes back to her phone.