chapter 2

Rudra POV

As look at my bhai,my superman,I feel so helpless and regretful because I knew this was going to happen!!!
Anika bhabhi took everything when she left,the light, laughter and love in this family,every family member felt it in a different way but shivaay bhai
was the one that would suffer the most in a decision that we all made!!

I have made my decision,we have to fix this!!no I have to fix this!!
Omkara: 'rudy where are u going!!
Rudra: 'to fix this,we made a mistake om we need to fix this!!
Omkara: we promise rudra,we promised shivaay we won't interfere?!
Rudra: 'but for how long are we going to standby and watch while he sacrifices everything for this family, for us....when is it enough om!!!
Omkara: 'Rudy....listen!!!!
Rudra: 'noo..should we wait till he has nothing more to give....look at him om......he has given us everything,it's time we make sacrifices too'..

I refuse to let my bhai wither away to nothing for us anymore.its been a year we need to find anika bhabhi and tell her the truth only she can save shivaay bhai!!!
Omkara: 'rudra wait...I know where she is
Rudra: 'what but u just say....'
Omkara: 'I know I know I've been looking for her in secret,didnt want to break my promise but you are right it time we protect him,as he has protected us....'

I feel the heavy burden lift from my shoulder,its time to fix everything,because what I have learned before its was to late!!!
Only when anika bhabhi and shivaay bhai are together will there be happiness and safety for the oberio family,unfortunately so has our enemies learned this....

UNLIMITED(COMPLETED)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara