chapter 3

anika POV
Year ago(flashback)

Anika: 'I know u are angry but there is nothing u can do soumaya is rudra's wife now'
Shivaay: 'how dare she do this..she cheated us by taking bhavya's place,rudra loves bhavya anika!!
Anika: 'I know we will talk to them and see what can be done okay!!I'll talk to soumaya and u talk to rudra'
Shivaay: 'OK'
His cellphone ring before we go and I know its going to take a while,so I signal to show I'll go to soumaya he smiles and nods OK.

what soumaya did was wrong the is not justification for it but maybe we left her no choice,I need to talk to her and find out if she is a threat to our family

As I walk closer to rudra's room I hear yelling 'you are nothing to me' rudra screamed,as I walk in I knock ,soumaya is on the bed crying and rudra turn around and looks at me with rage in his eyes.
Anika: 'Rudy can I talk to soumaya for a minute plz"I ask
Rudra:'yes anika bhabhi its OK I need fresh air anyway'
He turn a walks out and I hear soumaya sobbing as he does.

I look at her 'our sumo' what has happened to her!!!
Anika : ' soumaya look at me' and as she does her eyes hold such pain that I'm momentarily speechless,but I have to ask..
Anika: why did u do this?what did u gain by doing this?
Soumaya:" rudra..I gained rudra' she said with tears running down her face
Anika: "no soumaya u lost him,by this detrayal and pain u bought to his family,you have hurt rudra'
Soumaya: "what choice did I have,he was my husband and he pushed me aside like I was nothing more than furniture,and all of u watched him do it and noone said anything about it,noone tried to fix it...u all just replaced me with a new girl and pretended like I never existed.what choice did I have but to fight for what is mine"
I felt tears streaming down my cheeks cos she was right,we are guilty of everything she just said.
Anika: "u are right,we were wrong and I'm so sorry ....but so are u...in your road for revenge you lost who u are,u stopped being sumo and are full of hate,love sumo can never be won by hate only by love,plz remember that"!!!
As I walk away my heart is filled by guilt and sadness, because we all are guilty here,we all played our part in rudra and soumaya heartbreak!!!!

Shivaay POV
Year ago(flashback)

Shivaay: " did you get all the info I asked for??
PI: "Mr oberio we only got half of the info"!!
Shivaay: "wtf I want all the info I'm paying for everything"
PI: "I know Mr oberio but someone is destroying every evidence that is out there"!!
Shivaay: "do u know who"!!
PI: "no but I have video of them destroying evidence,I've send all the info I have it will b helpful"
Shivaay: "ok thank you"

This kaliyani raaz is being used to destroy my family again I need to find out everything before they succeed. I need to find the truth!!
I open my laptop and I see all the PI's info and I click the video he talked about...........no no no its impossible, they can't b involved with this,I asked them and they said they where innocent,but here they are my mother,father,uncle and destroying evidence of what really happen in kaliyani raaz 20 years ago!!! Only guilty people destroy evidence..I felt rage consume me as I screamed,' ma,papa,bade papa,bade ma we need to talk nowwwww"!!!!;;