chapter 25

Anika POV

Of all the oberio's except shivaay ...rudra was the first person I felt connected too.....and now looking at him sad broke my heart ...so I walked up to him and wept his tears  and smiles..
I slowly walked up the elder oberio's and saw different type of emotions in their face worry,heart break and self loathing...... Thinking about all I have suffered I would be lying if I say I didn't feel any bitterness for their part in my suffering
I stood in front of them and said
" I would be lying if I say i wasn't angry and hurt after shivaay told me everything but you all are my husbands family and you all took me in and supported me not knowing who I was,you all give me a fathers love,a mother anger and a brothers mischief..... Something I would only dream of so how can I not forgive you " I said looking proudly at them and heard pinky aunt sobbed silently.
I turn and walked to shivaay and touch his cheek and he leaned into my hand making me smile
" a year ago shivaay fought to give me justice... for the pain he knows is in my past and that I'll carry for a long time and for this justice he sacrificed his family,himself and me..........so how can I not forgive for such a big sacrifice " I said looking at everyone " a crime was committed ,yes...and the same crime was punished,now its time to forgive and start anew" I said looking at them with happiness and rudra came to me and hugged me very tightly and I returned that hug just as tight!!!!

A couple of minutes later after I was hug by everyone..... papa and pinky aunt  come to me with folder hand but i stopped them before they spoke ...." Everyone makes mistakes all we can do is learn from them and move on" I explained to them looking at the pain in their eyes...than I bend down and asked for their blessing which they gave happily!!!

As shivaay and I went to our room after an hour we spend with the family....I saw happiness in his eyes..
It was very late I was ready for bed and because of everything I felt drained..but before shivaay can close the door...pinky aunt knock " sorry for disturbing I just need a moment with anika" she said looking at me seriously " in the morning first thing after breakfast I need to have a word with you " she said to me " why?"shivaay ask practically growling at his mother but she ignored him " will you come" she ask me again "yes" I said worried and she give me a little smile and left....
'Do you know why she wants to see u anika", shivaay asked looking worried at me," no I don't... But don't worry I'm sure its nothing" I said trying to reassure both of us......all I knew for sure is no one is going to take my shivaay away from me again and judging from the way shivaay is holding me neither will he let that happen.....not even his mother!!!

I woke up late with shivaay wrapped around my body as if shield me from anything and everything
" awww u so cute" I whispered smiling at his sleeping face and kissed his cheek
" I'm not cute "he said making scream with fright and smiled and opened his eyes " I'm handsome and u can't resist me" he said laughing cos I was hitting his chest for frightening me
"You Mr are not irresistible" I said trying not smile
" Oh but I'm to you.....right babe?" he  asked and started to kiss my neck and making his way to my lips .......and right before I could devour him" shivaay bhai....anika bhabhi" rudra knocked on the door and shivaay turned and looked at door like he wanted to rip it of its hinges and beat rudra with it and frankly so did I " WHAT RUDRA" we both shouted!!!
Rudra came to take me to breakfast he said he wanted to spend time with me...... After half an hour we walked to the breakfast room with rudra in the middle much to shivaay annoyance and when rudra took shivaay sit that was right next me at the breakfast table,shivaay was pissed " BAS!!!"shivaay shouted " ANIKA AND I ARE GOING ON OUR HONEYMOON!!!! shocking everyone including me....