chapter 23

Anika POV

Looking at shivaay panicking I felt a stone settle in my heart what he did a year ago was terrible but was he was protecting me from worse?!!?..
"Shivaay come down you only explained that you were protecting me and you will tell me everything tonight" I explained before he went crazy
"Really " he asked with desperation and I just rest my head on is chest and nodded"whatever it is we will talk tonight right " I said smiling and he give me the biggest smile and nodded his head..
"So how are going to spoil me today" I said practical bouncing with happiness cos I want to sent today with my shivaay
"Right now go change we will have breakfast outside" he said smiling at my excitement

After having one of the greatest breakfast of my life,we had a beautiful walk in a park and we told each other everything holding hands,than made our home much later when I started to feel hungry again

When I walked in at home I saw that the family was still not there and shivaay and I made our way our room I was so happy but also  apprehensive about what will happen tonight
"Anika I bought you something and I want you wear it now "! Shivaay said smiling at me and pointing a finger at the bed and I saw the most beautiful dress I have ever seen lying on the bed....the dress was blood red that hugged my body till the my hips than flair around my feet and it cover every inch of me except my back that was bare,from top till right above my bum...was decorated by couple of gold chains going cross
I have never had such a beautiful dress and I must say I look gorgeous and when my shivaay walked out of the bathroom he...he took my breath away...him wearing a midnight black suit with a blood red scoff...my shivaay always looks great but damn he is hott...

He walk in and looked at me and we share an eyelock for couple of second, than he walked to me asked " do u trust me?" with a husky voice that make me weak in the knees when I nodded the took his red scoff and blind folded me" you look beautiful " he kissed me on my shoulder making me shiver.........
We walked for a little while with him telling me were to turn and moments later we stop and he took his scoff and shouted "SURPRISE"

When I opened my eyes I saw we were outside on the balcony that was decorated so beautifully, red roses everywhere and light that twinkled like stars and in the middle was a table for two.....and I felt my tears run down cheeks overwhelmed this is breathtaking,we sat down and eat all my favourite food and again talked about anything and everything and afterwards a song started playing he pulled me up and we just slow danced very close to each other and I felt at home.

After our perfect night we walked back to our shivaay locked the door....we stared at each other as he slowly walked toward me and he kissed my lips and slowly took me to bed,he took off my bangles kissed my wrists and took off my earrings and kissed my neck and i felt myself moan with happiness as I also kissed him back......but at the back of my mind I knew the is something important we have to discuss but at the moment I didn't care.....as we landed on the bed still kissing shivaay looked at me with such UNLIMITED love that in that moment I knew without doubt that he will die for me.... as I will for himm!!!
"Anika" shivaay said kissing me down my neck to my shoulder"before we go any further we need to talk"!!
"No its OK shivaay its not necessary for me too know I trust you and I know now you trust me" I said quickly because I knew whatever it is....it had the power to destroy us and I' m done leaving without my shivaay
" I have to anika or our every moments from here in out I will worry that this truth will come out and destroy us" he answer looking sad but determined and I agreed and he paced back and forth for a while showing how nervous he really was..
"Anika your fathers name was SAMRAT MEHTA and.........he continued to tell me everything he found out about my father and connection to his family and why he did what he did a year ago.....to say I was shocked its understatement!!
After awhile he stopped and looked at me with tears running down both our faces.......THIS IS WHY....."!!!!as I remembered my days in the orphanage ......I got up and ran out the front door but stopped when I heard shivaay heartbroken voice shouting "ANIKAAA" I turned and looked at him and my heart broke when I saw pain  in my shivaay's face...", He thinks I'm leaving him I thought...I turn and went to him ...I hugged and kissed his tears and said" shivaay I have to go somewhere I will be back I promise" I said because an answer to a question I have been looking for shivaay just answered for me...and walked to the door I felt shivaay pull my hand and i look at him....he said desperately " can I come with you?" I smiled happily and pulled him with me....we will face whatever is next together!!!!!!