chapter 27

Shivaay POV

Can't i get even an hour with a person I love,everyone has to interfere ....I understand they love her too but dammit I'm her husband ,its been a year I need quality time with my wife!!!

I march to my room determined to pack some clothes for our honeymoon',i just hope my mother doesn't say anything to upset anika because if she does she will lose her son too.
When I walked to our room I found anika sitting in our bed crying.........I saw red" what happened " I said to anika running to her and dropping on my knees besides the bed so I can look at her face" did my mother say something to upset you".
She looked at me with a big smile and tears running down her eyes  and said " no..no shivaay we forgive each other and have decided to start afresh as mother and daughter' she said crying  with happiness and I was so shocked ...I was speechless...
My mother is a difficult person but in the year that anika was been gone she had become my strength and I was proud that she has decided to bury all her hate and give my anika the mother she needed " really!!"I said feeling contentment that everything has been fix and we will start new with no burden," yes now we can really start everything fresh and begin to heal" she said hugging me tightly........

After a while I pulled back and started at the wonderful women God has givene and i kissed her on the mouth and traveled to her neck as i push her on the bed"so....while everything looks good at home how about we go to that honeymoon I talked about" I said as I unbuttoned her shirt and kissing my way down" am...am shiv..shivaay what are you doing?" she moaned and  reached for me pulling me down so I can kiss her more......her action contradicting her words making laugh....."nothing baby just showing you how much missed you" I said as I tossed her shirt to the floor and smiled at her.....now for the jeans I thought happily " shivaay wait" she said breathless " did you lock the door"she asked breaking my fog of passion " ammm...no" I said after a while..." OK you go do that and I'll go to the bathroom and put on something more comfortable " she said giving me a sexy smile and I jumped up and ran to the door" shivaay before you lock the door can you get me a glass of water plz" she pouted at me and looking at her now I would gotten her the world if she asked" OK love" I said watching her swaying her hips as she made her way to the door of the bathroom than turned and winked at me........couple of second after she closed the door I ran to the kitchen

Holding a tray with a jug full of water and a glass.... while trying to run is not easy but I didn't care I needed to hurry
.......I was so focused I ran into my idiot brothers " shivaay are OK" omkara said patiently " I'm fine" I say growling at them"where are you taking the water shivaay bhai and why didn't you ask the staff to do it?....give it to me I'll help you" rudra said reaching with his hand but I slapped his hand away " no I'll do it "I said yelling at them and making omkara look at me suspiciously " this is for anika OK" I said trying to explain and I saw everything click with omkara and he smiled at me but not with dumbbell Singh oberio" bhabhi.....ill take it shivaay bhai....she said she missed me so I will also take her out for some fun.....do you want to come" rudra said trying to rip the tray from hand....and we stood the for like a minutes pulling the tray back and forth with omkara on the floor laughing his ass off..
"Bas" I shouted at rudra and shocking him to let go " Rudy you are my choti bhai and I love you but I'm taking this water to anika and if I see you within ten feet of my room I'll rip out your spine and beat you with it"I said furiously at him and he just froze his whole body in shock and stared me......I turned and hurried to my room.

I walked to my room and was happy to see I wasn't late and put the tray down and locked the door and turned I saw my beautiful wife looking breathtaking wearing nothing but my shirt....revealing her long legs and I felt momentarily speechless " Well....!!!" she said with a sexy voice " I'm comfortable....now" .
I stood the unable to move and shared a eyelock for a couple of seconds... a bold and daring anika was rare to see but when she made an appearance its always leaves me speechless with passion and it also show she also missed me..us as a couple much to my happiness
I snapped out of our passion fueled eyelock and begin to slowly walk toward anika as I took my shirt off " you and I have a lot of catching up to do" I said as I stare at her beautiful lips and throw my shirt on the floor......this will a great start" I said huskily as I pushed her body to the wall with me pressed on and I kissed her with everything I have in me and pushed her hair to the side and kissed her neck again pressing more of myself on her.....when......
" SHIVAAY!!!" my mother banged on the door shocking us both " ANIKA ARE GUYS IN THERE" I fell on my bed feeling like crying as watch anika run to the bathroom...why does this family hate me ....what did I do in my past life to deserve this?!?!?!