Chapter 2

Brace yourselves! It's finally here! Just so you guys know this chapter will be following what happened in the video above.

            Here's a few terms for this chapter: H/c = hair color, F/c = favorite color , Y/n = your name , S f/c = second favorite color.

Oh by the way, from now on anytime there is singing the words will be bolded okay?

                             One more thing, Here's the final results on which dress you guys picked! The results are in and I have chose dress #3 because you guys seem to like that one the best!

You and Missi stepped into the castle. Dropping your backpack by the nearest wall, you looked around in awe at your surroundings. "Wow..." Missi had been right about one thing, this place looked like the Collinswood mansion from the Tim Burton film Dark Shadows ! Or was it the Disneyland haunted mansion(you'd only watched a sprinkling on online videos about the theme park attraction, so you had a vague idea of what it looked like)? But whatever! Either way, this place was something out of the pages of a gothic novel, complete with heavy deep violet curtains across various archways in the hall(probably leading to other areas of this vast castle), imposing looking gargoyles standing at attention by the oak door, a vaulted ceiling that seemed to go up forever, and tons of little gothic decorations offsetting the vast hallway.

It was...... a dark paradise. Gothic splendor everywhere, as far as the eye could see.....

And you immediately swore right then and there to explore every square inch of this castle before the dawn broke.

Guess Missi was right, it was completely worthwhile to have stepped into this place.....

As you were gazing around, Missi pulled out a book from her backpack and sat down near the door to start reading. You glanced over at her and saw that she had started reading Twilight yet again. Seriously? You'd offered before to lend her something, really anything new to read in place of that series of sparkly vampires and creepy werewolves that imprinted on babies, but Missi refused every time. Well, at least if your friend was enjoying herself stuck in the pages of a book instead of exploring a amazing castle, then you were fine to let her enjoy herself in her own way. Normally, you'd be right beside your best friend- with your own novel, A court of Thorns and Roses, which was one of your current favorites- the two of you going through your novels, occasionally peering over at one another's shoulders to peek at the plot of the book, occasionally making little inside jokes about your reading material......

Rolling your eyes at Missi's fixation on the book, you moved further up the hallway to take a closer look at your surroundings. After all, you were probably only going to be in an amazing gothic castle just once in your life, might as well begin exploring......