Chapter 9

Hello to all my darling beasties! Yes, your dear author-chan has finally managed to crawl her way out of the festering hell-hole she's been trapped in for the past little while, and is now finally ready to present you with a new chapter of this little story you all love so much! : )

And since there's a brand Vampair video that's come out recently, it's a great time for me to actually update! (Now to just wait for part six for another couple months..... *le sigh* But it's always worth the wait!)

(I had to fix a bunch of stuff in previous chapters referring to time(like how many years you the reader and Missi have been vampires and stuff like that), mainly because of the addition of Vanessa a.k.a Nessa, who's either Missi's friend or sister(really I'm not too sure), because I was a little worried that I was going to screw something up with the whole timeline of the story)

Quick notes:

f/f: favorite flavor

s/n: sister's name

f/c: favorite color

Anyway, before to start, just to warn you: There's going to be a bit of stuff in this chapter.

Mainly, some sexual antics (Duke), a few other lewd things (two unnamed female ocs of mine I haven't included in anything as of yet are going to make a surprise appearance, see if you can guess which ones they are....), also some over-indulgence in alcoholic beverages(by reader-chan.....), and things are going to get a little.... surreal during your song, if you know what I mean.....

And be on the look-out for a cameo by Daria and Mina in this! ; )

And there's also going to be a surprise appearance later in the chapter by a certain charming, green-eyed man  (you know who I'm talking about if you've seen the cover of my oc origins, if not, you're going to get an introduction to him in this chapter......), who is one of my very own ocs.....

Anyway, hope you enjoy beasties!

Y/n's P.O.V

Okay, Duke could move one hell of a lot faster than you expected, that was for certain. Whether it was his overly long legs, or the fact he didn't seem very fond of you in the slightest, he seemed to be determined to leave you in the dust- You could tell he was enjoying to see you struggle to keep pace with him, occasionally glancing backwards with an overly satisfied smirk when he noted you lagging behind, your f/c locks in disarray, occasionally stumbling over the tattered train of your gown - so he could go and plan whatever this "Showdown" business was alone, and without you.

And that smug bastard seemed to be enjoying your discomfort, of all things. Every bump, cut, or scrape you received only seemed to be bringing that infuriating smirk right back upon his stupid face.  

Yeah, he was probably punishing you in some way for everything you'd done-and really, you'd tried to help him by bringing him back from the dead, you intentions were as pure as they came, but he seemed to not want to hear any of what you had to say about that- before he found the perfect place to "settle down temporarily before the Showdown".

And why weren't you exactly keen on following Duke?

Because you had no idea what the hell Duke was planning for you and Missi in the slightest.

No clue whatsoever.

Apparently, Duke wasn't going to give you any hint to what this "Showdown" would bring, why he'd been so interested in that poster, or even what would happen to you and Missi after this hypothetical showdown (He wouldn't do anything to the two of you, would he? Would he?).