The start of our story

(Nash's pov)

Grrrrr I hate training sooo early in the morning. Me and the girls never want to wake up so early in the morning but the boys seem ready and that means we need to be as well.

"Hey, Nashi are you ready to find out your group?! " A blonde Dumbo also know as my brother yelled.

"Yeah whatever. " I said not to happy.

I knew I wasn't going to get into a good group like I wanted so I wasn't happy. All my brother could do was stare and role his eyes. 

The rest of the new soldiers to be walked over and as did the Commander dragneel, my dad,  and second in command, my blonde brother.  The groups we will be placed in are to be given to us by the commander and second in command.

"Listen soldiers!! Your groups are numbered 1 through 30!" Nash yelled with much excitement.

Many groups we're called until they started to call my friend's name to be in the outcast squad.  The outcast squad has secret magic that will be found later in our training.

"For the outcast unit....  Gale Redfox, Emma Redfox, Nova dryer, Reiki Fernandez, Rosemary Fernandez, Rin Fullbuster, their team medic Winnie Colbolt, and squad leader.... , " The Commander said with glee.

I was sad that I was not going to be on the same squad as my friends but I knew that they would do good.

"The last squad member is Nashi dragneel! " My dad said proud as ever.

"What!! How am I the SQUAD LEADER  of the STRONGEST squad in our army!! " I screamed in confusion.

We had to follow my brother and Queen Juvia to get our new outcast gear. I was so happy to be with my friends and that day we promised to protect the crown and kingdom from all super natural danger.