STORM

Third person POV

Storm takes a deep breath and jumps. At the same time a whisper pounces towards storm just barely missing him as Nashi grabs his hand.
"See I told you to trust me. " Nashi squeak in her short breath.
"You didn't know if I was going to make it! " Storm thundered back.
"We don't have time for this! Nova cover Game's right NOW! " Nashu yells with the voice of a natural leader.

The squad with all of their parents (other then the king & queen) starts to head towards the trouble. They had went ahead to scoop out the area but the blood whispers had hide well enough to not be seen for the short amount of time.

Nashi had been braking orders in order to keep the others alive. She had handed or more or less tossed storm over to Nova.  Storm that The King, Queen, and her three kids were in the front. (I think I wrote something wrong in the past chapter but Rin and rose are on one horse,Xavier and Sylvia were on one horse, Queen Juvia is with Gale and king gray is with reiki. I can't remember who they were with exactly sorry)

Nashi and Nash fell back towards the whispers. Their parents trying to protect them while protect the Royal family didn't go as planned.

Nash's POV

I followed my sister back so we could stand off against the whispers and by our parents and everyone else time to get to the stone kingdom which was only a little less then a mile away.
"Are you ready big brother!"
She had that fierce and reckless look in her eyes but behinded that fierce and reckless look was fear that we wouldn't make it out in time.
"Let's do this Nashi. FOR THE KINGDOM!"
"FOR THE KINGDOM"

Nashi's POV

We yelled as we headed towards to whispers. I myself was unsure of the outcome of this battle between 6 whispers who were 10 times our height.  I could tell my brother it was already, but he was ready to die for his kingdom so I new that I was ready to die to protect the kingdom if it came down to it.

3rd POV

It was a face off. On the other hand, royal family and every body else had made it to the stone castle. As Nashi and Nash were ready to face off against the beast stone warriors and the rest of their team came and the whispers ran back into the woods.

They had made it back, all of them to the stone kingdom, but what was waiting wasn't pleasant.
Since they share a mother, lucy,  she held nothing back and whaled at her children then hugged them.
"Wait are you mad or happy. " Nashi asked.
"Yeah" Nash said not wanting to speak against his mother to much.
"Mad you held back to fight them alone but happy you are both alive." Lucy answered.

Storm's POV

When I had seen Nashi fall back I had this weird pain in my chest that I couldn't explain. I just met her but things seemed to change. When she came around, she saw me for a person, not a prince that is to be King soon. I had to find hey, queen to stand by my side and help me rule, but I don't want to choose someone from another kingdom. I don't know why I couldn't explain it, it just felt wrong. Now I am to meet with this princess of stone and more next week.  What a pain this will be. Later I'll ask my sister about the pain in my chest. Maybe she with have treatment or advice.