Pain

Nashi's POV

It had been a week since the first attack from the beast. Me and my squad have been training nonstop and the prince, princess and other royal family members have been helping to make certain that our squad could handle a stronger attack.

The princess was a suck up but like that's not new. He had visited other princesses, but the evil princess still seemed to be the strongest ally. In 2 weeks, he'll be crowned king and in only week after that he'll be married, so he has to find a queen soon, and all signs point to that evil princess. I don't know why my blood boils, it's stupid, isn't it?

He's just a snotty prince who doesn't know his place in society. Yeah, maybe he's a king or a to be king and maybe he is strong, beauti No No No Nashi's stop thinking that way.

I don't know why but just thinking of home with her pains me. I really don't t know him. I mean he clearly cares for his people and has a strong idea of how to be a king so I won't worry when he is king but even so I'll always be there to protect him.

Some where else
(3rd pov)

My dear prince, I'll be coming for you, just you wait. I'll take out the Nashi girl with the help of an old friend.

"M-master? " Said a badly buried girl

"WHAT!?!!!" Screamed the so called master

"The time has come, she is alone..."replayed the broken girl as she ran to get the other 'friend'

I'm coming!

Back to Nashi's POV

We finally finished training, and I finished cleaning up. I don't have to guard the princess door tonight, my brother is taking over, so I'm gonna go for him and night walk in their garden. This should give me enough time to plan out escape routes, just in case.

*rustle*

"Who's there!?" I spoke in a stern voice

"My dear old friend I've come for the castle"

No he can't be he's d-dead!!?! I saw him die. He- I know he did. I saw him get burned alive.

"Your dead! I saw you!" I near stuttered

"Not all of it!"

I turned around and ran as fast as I could back to the castle and told the gaurds who inform the king and queen. Soon after, the king and queen held a meeting for the special unit squadron we all met in the throne room. Of course storm and Slyvia were there I'm guessing it was the safest place right now.

Queen juvia's POV

The cards had informed us with no hesitation, the king had called the meeting for the special unit to head to the throne room. Everyone sat in silence, for they did not know why they had been called here well other than nashi.

" it has come to my concern that a strange man with a dark Aura had entered the premises of the castle. Now no one saw him, but Mavis did say she had sensed a dark magic, and then soon after nashi informed us that a strange figure had talked to her.Nashi explain to us what happened and what you can tell us about the man. " My dear husband spoke with great concern.

He was worried for the childrens safety and mine.

3rd POV

Everyone turned their gaze to nashi. She looked very tensed and shocked. Then she turned to explain.

" this might come off strange but I know who the man was or at least I think I do someone we grew up with I mean it sounded just like him he didn't come out of the Shadows, he just talked about that he plans on taking the castle. I could sense another figure behind him, a smaller figure um a more petite figure so I can only assume it was a women. Before she could say anything. I made a fashion for the castle. I now relief I should have stayed to get more details." Nashi said

Before anyone else could say anything storm burst out...
"Are you crazy its good you got out of there who knows what he could do. If Mavis could sense him that means he has a great dark power. So we have some crazed man that wants to take the kingdom and the women is working with him so she has to gain something as well but who is he? "

No one spoke a word. The cadets of the special unit we're trying to figure out who she was talking about, (Nashi would have told them but it hurt to even say his name) and then it clicked in winnie's head, and she was terrified.

" nashi, do you mean him? He's dead, right? You saw him.." Winnie says.

" I don't know how but he is back..." Nashi replied.