Rin & Rose

Rose's pov

I ran to heaven knows where, all I saw was flowers of many different colors and a little pond. I didn't know where to go so I just sat down on a pretty stone bench with a rose ingraved on the front of it. I looked up at the half moon and all the beautiful stars.  I can't believe he didn't tell me. I thought we never hid things from each other. I told him every secret I had bottled up in me but but he just lied for 5 years about who he was.

Third person
Rin went over to sit with her. As soon as he sat down she went to get up. Rin grabbed her arm and said "Listen I know you think I lied about who I was but I am Rin the funny stupid overworked guy that gets nervous around you and loves the talks that we have because your my everything. Please believe me."
"I just don't want you to be a prince who acts like a puppet that is being control. I don't want you to leave me" Rose spoke with a straight voice.
"Funny Rosey why would I ever do that when your the Queen in my happy ever after." Rin pulled her into a kiss. Rose kissed back after a few minutes they broke the kiss.
"You like me" Rose said still shocked from the kiss.
"No I love you."
Rose and Rin held each other's hands as they walked back to the castle.