Dinner part 2

Third person pov

Everyone's not seated at the table men were communicating about the kingdom and stuff like that but the girls they were having a more grand time they were talking about how the food tastes delicious and how they were going to have a whole bunch of fun doing who-knows-what they said they Doll sleepover and one of the room so they can all talk and they get snacks and they don't hang out and get to know each other.
"So Rin this is what you did after you left." The queen spoke.
" Yes I joined the army." Rin spoke.
Everyone but the royal family looked super confused.
"Your the missing prince." Rose says
"I-I thought we never kept secrets from each other I thought we were best friends...." Rose said with a hint of saddness in her voice.
"we are best friends don't worry I was going to tell you but I thought you treat me differently." Rin replied.
Everyone watched these two and you could tell in her is his eyes that she was upset that he hadn't told her this and you could tell that Rin meant what he said. Rose seemed as if she was going to cry cuz rin may have been blind but everyone else could tell that she truly loves him. she didn't really want to believe that he was a prince and had lied to her for 5 years with the fact that he was a prince and not a poor person like her. memories started to rush back to her of all the times that he would say that he was like her and now everything seemed to be a lie everything about him. Rose rushes out and Rin goes after her. Everybody Simpsons silence and finish their dinner after about 10 minutes everyone walk walk back to the rooms the girls all good and now she's room and all the guys go to storms room. Rin meets up with the guys and Rose meets up with the girls.