The first attack

Third person pov

Everyone in the secret unit is dress in their light ice blue and black uniforms  so they can take the royal family to another kingdom called the stone kingdom. It is a earthy kingdom with a stone castle and stone buildings.

Nash's pov

As we head through the forest I see Nashi start looking around.
"There is something here! Go Go Go!!"
Nashi screams.

Third person pov

The carriage and all the horses start heading to the open field at the end of the forest. There is a blood turning scream. It's Winnie. Everyone looks back and sees why Winnie screamed.

 Everyone looks back and sees why Winnie screamed

A pack of blood whispers. They have a massive mouth and speed and strength is on their side. In the pack there is about 6 but they are 4 times bigger then a human on a horse. They all look at each other and Nash screams at the special unit, "Get them out of the carriage!!"
Xavier Nova's older brother that joined the squad earlier this morning when the adults were talking about how he can fight and that he came back so he could join the team. He did now he works with the outcast unit.
Anyway Xavier heads up to the carriage and grabs Sylvia out and heads to the front. Gale take the Queen to the front after getting her out and then Emma takes the king to the front. While Nashi is getting storm out a Whisper bangs into the carriage. "STORM YOU HAVE TO JUMP!!!" Nashi screams. As the carriage gets further away from her.
"BUT WE ARE MOVING TO FAST I WON'T BE ABLE TO MAKE IT!!" Storm yells back.
Nashi looks into his eyes and says, "Trust me!!"
And with that storm takes in a deep breath and jumps.