The castle

(Nashi's POV)

As we headed to the castle my brother and my friends gave me the rules that I had to follow while in the castle.

"Rule 1: Don't touch anything,  rule 2: Don't talk unless talked to, rule 3:  don't mess around or be reckless,  and the final the most important rule of all.....  Don't and I mean don't be prove any one wrong when around the people of the castle (talking about the prince who is ignorant)"  My brother and rose explained to me more then I needed.

I listened what they had to say and I know I had to be on my best behavior.   I like the queen,she is nice and I also like princess Sylvia. She is 15 just like Winnie.

I looked up at my brother and rose and said, "I promise I will not try to screw this up."

I smiled but they still looked worried and everyone else looked at me like I was 5 but I am 17. I wasn't taken seriously in the group but even before today when we were given our groups,  I was still not the most responsible. 

Gale stared at me and said, " You need help. " With a laugh

That got everyone else to laugh as well.  Next thing we know the carriage stop with a strong halt.

"We have arrived at the castle! " The driver said with certainty.

We all walk out of the carriage. The first thing I did was feel the brisk wind on my face as the trees sway back and forth. The birds sang in the windows of the baby blue castle with white trim everywhere. The king, prince, and princess walk up to the queen, commander and my dumb brother. The staff of the castle was told to come to see who would be at the castle to protect the Royal Family and kingdom from the monsters in the shadows.

"Could you all yell us you names and place in the squad/skill in the squad." The king a said with pride in his soul.