The introduction

Of course we looked at each other to see who would go first. All of our eyes looked over at my brother and he knew he was nominated to be first.  He step out from his spot and cleared his throat, which wasn't pretty.

"Hello, I am Nash Dragneel. I am second in command and also here to watch over this group." Nash exclaimed.

He did that with a straight face but also sounded worried for when it got to me but it is how it is.

"I thought that you would be the squad leader because you have more training and a cadet can't be a squad leader. Can they?" The king spoke with confusion in his eyes.

"Yes they can but you have to be as skilled as him. Anyway I am Rosemary Fernandez and I work with swords mostly." As Rose spoke above the rest.

Rose stood there like it was no big deal but with her skill it was. She was one of the most skilled. I have no clue were I rank in this race but I hope I rank good.  Our other scarlet colored hair stepped forward.

"I am Reiki Fernandez and I am also skilled with swords and a bow and arrows." Reiki looked and sounded a bit nervous when he spoke

"Hello I am Nova Dryer and I work with knives and other similar weapons like that. " My blonde sweet friend said with a smile.

"H-Hi I am Winnie Colbolt and I am the squad m-medic. I-I know how to use a g-gun but I mostly just help people when we f-fight or something." As our long brunette spoke sheepishly.

"I am Gale Redfox and I specialize in guns" Gale spoke with strong words.

"Hii I am Emma Redfox and I also specialize with guns." The joyful Emma exclaimed.

"I am Rin Fullbuster and I am great with far distance shooting and hand to hand combat." Rin spoke with no emotion behind it.

My whole squad has gone and I got that stare from all of them to make sure I didn't screwed up.

"Hello I am Nashi Drag-" I got cut off

"NASHI!!  You are here just like we thought you would! " Princess Sylvia said with much cheer in her voice.

She ran up and hugged me with a great smile engraved on her face. All I could do was hug her back. The queen  made a noise and Sylvia went back over to her parents s of I could finish my introduction.

"Hi I am Nashi Dragneel and I work with all weapons and I'm especially good at hand to hand combat. Oh yeah, I am also the squad leader." I said with most careless-ness

"You forget to say Smart.... " Emma spoke

"Loyal and brave..." Nova added

"Reckless......." My brother had to add

"And all of the above....... " Gale and Rose said both at the same time

My face at this point turned red from embarrassment. I smiled to know my friends thought so highly of me until....

"She probably is only ranked that high because of her dad and her lying friends. " A girl from the back said

I could feel my expression getting sadder as I put my head down towards the ground. But I won't let that stop me.  I put my head back up with the serious look in my eyes and face the king queen prince and princess.

"Say what you want, I honestly don't care. I worked hard to get my spot but you want to challenge me, im all for it and if I lose then you can take my spot." I said as serious as I'll ever get.

"Yes we will see who stronger then my son who is one of the strongest. " The king yelled with the most joyful look in his eye

"No I  won't fight the prince he is to important. " The girl from the back said.

" I will fight the prince. " I said before thinking

"No are you crazy he is royalty. " Someone said from a far.

"Yes he may have a crown but he is still human. " I said with surety.