How You Met

(Y/S/N) = Your Superhero Name

Dick Grayson
You were tracking down some of Joker's goons when the notorious Nightwing stepped in to save the day:

You turn and do a roundhouse kick taking out your fifth goon. In the distance you hear the steady footsteps of more approaching. You jump into a fighting stance. You are about to take them on when a random guy with a nice ass jumps in and starts kicking ass. You notice the blue bird on his chest. 'Nightwing. Like I needed HIS help on MY case.' You silently think, annoyed. He finishes and you stand with your hand on your hip and an eyebrow raised. "You done stealing my fight?" You ask coldly. "Just tryna help. It's my city too you know? Just trying to keep it safe, you could've handled them but I wanted to help." He shot back. You pause. 'He might be better than I thought' You start to smile slightly. "It's fine. I'm (Y/S/N)." He grins back. "Nightwing." You too end up getting coffee and phone numbers. 'He has a fine ass.' You think as you walk away from the coffee shop.

Jason Todd
You were Batmans new protege and on the field he almost shot you. You guys ended up arguing which ended sweetly:

"Damn it Todd!" You shout as your bike came into a screeching halt in the cave. Jason followed not far behind and is dangerously annoyed with you despite his small crush on you already. "Your fine." He growled. "You almost shot me! That means something!" You scream back. "I had it under control!" He yells back. "I could have died!!" You retort. "You wouldn't have died!" He counters. "Why not?!" You question. "Because it would have hurt me too much!!!" He screams back at the top of his lungs. You flinch, suddenly aware and afraid of his anger. Then you think about his words. 'Why would it hurt?' He turns to walk away, but you grab his arm. "Why?" He looks in your eyes and suddenly smashes his lips onto yours. You stand in shock before kissing back. He pulls away. "I-I'm sorry. I shouldn't have." You place your hand on his cheek. "It's fine Jay." You end up dating when he asks you out 3 days later.

Tim Drake
You have class together and you are kind of a nerd. Tim likes you and stands up for you when some girls bully you:

Your sitting in class and your hand shoots up to answer a question. The teacher calls on you and you give the correct answer. A few feet away you can hear Jessica and her friends laughing and making fun of you. (Sorry if your name is Jessica, just replace it) The bell rings and you gather your textbooks, walking through the hellhole of Gotham Academy. Jessica and her friends stop you. "Sup freak!" She teases. Her minions laugh. "Listen, you are not on my level so if you ever try to even look me in the eye, I will kick your ass." She turns suddenly violent. You easily could have taken them, but avoided making a scene and nod. Jessica and her goons walk away but not before knocking your textbooks out of your hands, leaving you to clean them up and be late to class. Tim stops the girls and speaks angrily and fast to Jessica before she runs off crying. He picks up your textbooks and slips his number into one. He winks and walks away.

Damian Wayne
You end up being dragged to one of Bruce's charity events by your parents. You don't want to be there and therefore have something in common with the youngest Wayne. You two immediately hit it off:

You walk up the steps to Wayne Manor silently curse your parents and the heels that are killing your feet. As soon as you walk in you hear the sweet sounds of the violin and piano blending together. You immediately notice the three older Waynes that you have met and are close to. Tim waves Dick smiles, and Jason... continues drinking his beer. But what you are really interested in is the new Wayne. He is supposedly closer to your age. You notice a boy in the corner. He wears a nice suit. He has black hair, green-like teal eyes, and a frown. 'He's kinda cute' You think to yourself. You walk over there. "Why the long face?" You question. He doesn't reply. "What Galas not your thing? Me neither" You say with a smile. This seems to peak his interest as he holds his hand out. "Damian Wayne. My father threw this Gala, and no. I'm not much of a social person." He says. You nod your head in agreement. "Awww, young love." You hear a voice say. "Shut it Grayson!" You and Damian say at the same time. In short, you end up exchanging numbers and meeting up.