Tim Drake x Soulmate!Reader

Requested by 

#2 - Your soulmate's thoughts invade your head

A little short but I love ittt and I love writing for Timmy :))

Italics are Tim's thoughts

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Letting out a load groan, you started making you way quickly through Wayne Manor and down to the Batcave. Every person in the world had a soulmate. You knew who your soulmate was because their thoughts invade your head and when you meet them, their thoughts instantly raise in volume. Your soulmate was Tim Drake and this man's thoughts were the worst. Before you met officially it wasn't that bad as they were quieter. Now you had been dating for a little over seven months and it was in sufferable sometimes. 

His thoughts were always hectic. And your brain tried to follow them, just causing major headaches most of the time. His thoughts hit you once more, and you stopped briefly in the kitchen to grab some headache relief and bring coffee to Tim, as you figured he was out. And you were on point.

Ugh I need to solve this so we can find Nigma, although these riddles are slightly different than his usual ones...

Fuck! I'm out of coffee

I wonder where Y/n is... I miss her so mu-

That's it! You cross over here and use this link to-

But damn it that doesn't work if this doesn't cross under that-

"URGH!!!" A very loud frustrated groan left your mouth, and startled Dick who was in the sitting room when you passed. He jumped up from his position on the couch and ran to meet you in the hallway. Turning around at the sound of footsteps, you were met with Dick Grayson, a man who was like your older brother.

Dick's eyes flickered as he scanned for injury. His eyes dropped to your hands, one tightly clutching the pain killers and the other with a rather large cup of coffee, and he flashed you an apologetic smile. "Baby bird's thoughts all over the place again?" You growled slightly. "You have no idea. I know Timmy is smart and it's part of why I love him, but the man's thoughts are a hazard." Dick couldn't resist the urge to chuckle slightly. He gave you a comforting hug and a brotherly kiss on the top of your hair before wandering back to the sitting room. 

Finally, you stood in front of the old grandfather clock that signaled the entrance to the batcave. Moving to set the coffee in your hands down in order to open it, you were startled when it slid open for you. In the doorway stood Bruce, and by the look on his face he was expecting you. He chuckled very similar to Dick, and spoke softly as not to make your headache any worse. "Hey Y/n, he's down there like usual, wrapped up in whatever it is he's working on. Try to get him away from that computer if you get a chance he could use a break." You nodded your head firmly.

"He is moving from that chair if I have to knock him out and drag him from it." Your voice left no room for argument. You thanked Bruce as he held the clock out of the way for you to pass through. Making your way down the seemingly endless stairs into the cave, you immediately spotted where Tim sat working hard as ever and clacking away. His bottom lip had been taken in between his teeth in a frenzy of concentration. Tim hadn't even glanced when you entered the cave, but you knew after his years of vigilante training that he knew you were there.

You had reached where he sat at the computer and he still had not moved. "Timmy..." You drawled softly. You knew that the conversation never went well if you yanked him from his work but your patience was thinner than paper. Barely acknowledging you, he let out a soft mumble. After trying once more with the same results, you were done. Slamming the coffee onto the table, you forced your way in between Tim and the screen and straddled his hips.

He tried persistently to see and reach around your body. "Y/n I need to-" You cut him off harshly. "No Timothy. Look at me." His eyes immediately snapped to yours. You never called him Timothy or even Tim. It was always Timmy. You placed you hands softly on either side of his face and your gaze softened as you heard his thoughts slow. You gently pulled his lower lip from it's prison between his teeth and kissed him. 

His large hands settled on your waist and pulled you closer to him. Clutching the rough material of his Red Robin cape, you let him deepen the kiss. You both pulled away breathless. " 'm sorry." Smiling gently at him, you let one hand wander up to his hair and played with the soft fluff. "I know Timmy. But you have got to either get a handle on your thoughts or take a break every once in a while. Your thoughts are murder baby." He nodded as he fiddled with the hem of your shirt. "Trust me sweetheart, no one appreciates you putting up with the mess that is me more than I do." You shook your head and hugged him tightly to your chest.

"You're not a mess Timmy. You're perfect." He pulled away from your chest and blushed deeply. Your giggles bounced off the walls of the cave and he dug his face in your neck. "I love your laugh." Now it was your turn to blush as Tim peppered kisses all over your face and neck. Continuing to laugh, you were startled by the sounds of clapping.

You and Tim turned your heads sharply and were met with an overly excited Dick and a very under excited Jason. "Aren't they so cute Little Wing?" Dick was gushing and Jason snorted at his annoying older brother. "Yeah yeah, no canoodling in the cave." You blushed even more and dove into Tim's chest. Tim wrapped his arms around you and laughed gently. "Alfred sent us to tell you dinner is ready." Jason continued before dragging a squealing Dick from the cave by the collar of his shirt. "Little Wing!" "Leave the lovebirds alone."

Tim was still chuckling at his brother's antics when your eyes met his. He smashed his lips to yours in another kiss before pulling away. Standing up from the chair, Tim adjusted you slightly. His arms were now wrapped under your ass and supporting you as your arms linked around his neck. "Timmy! I can walk by myself..." You protested half-heartedly. "But this is better." He pressed a kiss to the side of your head and you snuggled into him

I love you Y/n