Where He Likes to Leave Hickies

Dick
Dick will leave hickies all over your stomach. Mostly so that whenever he leaves them he is torturously close to where you want him to be. You won't be able to wear crop tops or bathing suits for a week. They are a medium darkness but there are usually not many of them.

Jason
When this man leaves hickies they are dark as hell and cover your neck. Your neck looks like you had been punched in the throat repeatedly if it's really bad. Sometimes he hides your foundation so you can't cover it up. He says he is claiming you.

Tim
Tim leaves soft and light hickies all up and down your back. He likes to make it so only he can see his masterpiece. They are light enough that they can't be seen if you wear a white tshirt and it rains but dark enough that you can't wear a see through top and if you stretch and your top rides up you back the marks become visible.

Dami
This kid likes a certain level of secrecy and of intimacy. He enjoys having a public relationship with you if only to keep the guys away but certain things he wants private so he leaves his hickies on your thighs, hidden from the world. They are however dark enough that you know who you belong to.