Who Wakes Up First

Dick
The beautiful thing about you and Dick's relationship is how in sync the two of you are. Even if one of you slept terribly the night before you always wake up at precisely the same time, occasionally a few seconds off. It can make it hard to do stuff like breakfast in bed for your s/o, but it's also sickeningly sweet.

If one of you is still asleep than that one is probably sick. Funnily enough, you found out you were pregnant that way. One morning Dick woke up and you were still sleeping soundly. You slept two hours past when he woke up which sent him into panic mode. Immediately he demanded a check up at the hospital.

When you got to Gotham General it was quite the surprise to find out you were pregnant. (Let's be honest here, Dick would be the s/o to get sympathy symptoms)

Jason
Due mostly to his nightly activities, you more than often wake up before Jason. Most of the time, you're snuggled into his warmth, trapped between his arms and your legs between his thighs. It's endearing. Jason has such a rough experience with losing people. So having you in his arms whilst he sleeps is a constant reassurance that you're okay and still with him.

As sweet as this is, don't expect to move before he wakes up. You've tried many times to escape what you jokingly call Jason's Jail, yet you have no luck. If you wake up with your body locked in his, you are going no where.

Sometimes, on nights where patrol wasn't too exhausting, Jason can be found in the kitchen when you wake up. On those mornings you like to stand in the doorway silently watching his back muscles flex as he creates what can only be described as magic in the kitchen.

Tim
99.9% of the time, Tim doesn't sleep. You've come to pretty much accept the fact that he runs on caffeine like a super powered living computer. Most mornings, Tim can be found exactly where he was the night before, in front of his computer working on case files.

Still, you have your moments of superior convincing in which you manage to drag the kid off to bed. In those moments, he refuses to sleep in the bed without you. It can be cute, but disastrous. Once you manage to coax him to sleep, Tim will sleep for days. Two at the least. Because of the constant caffeine running through him he sleeps incredibly lightly and the slightest unnatural jolt from you puts him on high alert and sadly, awake.

If he hasn't wrapped around  you like a spiderweb, then you always wake up before he's done with his sleep deprivation caused coma. Then, there you are when he awakes, a coffee mug in your hands, brewed to perfection.

Damian
After years of being Robin, Damian has perfected running on three hours of sleep max. He of course wouldn't mind more sleep. Still, he'd rather wake up early every morning.

It's not uncommon for you to awake to Damian staring at you with an unreadable expression. A blush often spreads from his intense emerald gaze. As an admirer of the arts, Damian's gaze is often harshly criticizing and still he looks at you like you're the greatest work of art he's seen in a thousand years.

When approached the first time about his borderline creepy habit, Damian felt only the need to explain to you that he admired things he felt worthy of admiration. Seeing you blissfully peaceful in your sleep strikes a feeling in Damian that he can't quite explain. He also feels the overwhelming need to be awake and alert, protecting you at all times. Mornings with him are soft and serene.