three

Bo-Bae was a lot of things

Bo-Bae was a lot of things. Patient was not one of them. The line at the fan signing event was sinfully long and full of hyperventilating fangirls and fanboys. When Sol bought the tickets, she had not known that BTS was this popular. The only things she had time for were work and Bo-Bae, leaving her no time to keep up with things like music and art. Had she known the boy band was this well known, she would have settled on letting Bo-Bae watch the televised performance.

The long wait was like torture for Bo-Bae. She was running around the little tiny bit of space they had, bumping into people and ultimately causing chaos. It was almost worse than torture for Sol, simply because she had to follow around after Bo-Bae and try to tame her. Once they finally reached the table where the seven men sat, it had been hours. Sol's hair had been pulled back into a ponytail and a sheen of sweat rested on her skin. Bo-Bae's overalls were stained, and her Power Ranger sneakers were untied. Nevertheless, they had finally made it.

The first man at the table wasn't TaeTae, to Bo-Bae's disappointment. Nevertheless, Sol thought he was ridiculously attractive. He smiled at Bo-Bae and introduced himself.

"I'm Suga." He said, shaking Bo-Bae's little hand. Bo-Bae got shy, which baffled Sol, because the girl was constantly a little ball of extroversion. The man, Suga, looked up at Sol with a smile. "Cute kid." He grinned, before autographing Bo-Bae's race car notebook and passing it to the next man.

Bo-Bae shyly introduced herself to the next man, who was no less attractive than the one before. "Wow, I had no clue our music reached such a young demographic." The man, who turned out to be RM, teased Sol after conversing with Bo-Bae. The notebook continued getting passed down the line, and Bo-Bae was a hit with each ridiculously good looking man. Jin kissed the back of Bo-Bae's hand, J-Hope played patty-cake with her, Jimin pinched her cheeks and Jungkook complimented her shoes. Finally, they reached TaeTae. The man, the myth, the legend.

Taehyung's eyes lit up as he saw the little girl he found in the men's bathroom. Bo-Bae ran over to his place at the table, reaching for him as she squealed. "TaeTae!" He laughed, smiling his bright box smile as he stood up. Taehyung bent at the waist to pick Bo-Bae up and lift her over the table for her to sit in his lap. She giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck in a hug.

"BaeBae!" He exclaimed, ruffling the little girl's hair. Bo-Bae smiled at him, revealing the gap she had where her front teeth should have been. She was clearly showing her newest accomplishment off. "Hm, something's different. What is it? I see the same Power Ranger shoes, the same short height. Did you do something new to your hair?" He teased. Bo-Bae squished his cheeks with her little hands as she giggled.

"I lotht my teeth, thtupid!" Bo-Bae exclaimed, an adorable little lisp affecting her speech. Taehyung laughed and tickled her sides.

"Oh! That's what it is!" He joked, and for the first time set his eyes on Bo-Bae's mother. His eyes immediately went wide when he realized he had practically just snatched Bo-Bae into his arms without permission. "Oh, I'm so sorry. I should have asked you first." Sol smiled, and Taehyung rested his chin on Bo-Bae's little shoulder to keep his jaw from dropping.