seven

here's a long & eventful one bc i haven't updated for a month ily <333

Yoongi was having a typical day. He woke up early (despite not wanting to), went to dance practice, wrote a couple new verses and composed a few beats. After showing his progress to Namjoon and Hoseok and making a few edits and revisions, he was starving. He was now in the kitchen after making a bowl of instant ramen in the microwave. So, yeah, his day had been pretty normal, but he would be lying if he said he wasn't enjoying it.

Until Taehyung ran into the kitchen, screeching like a banshee and waving his phone in the air. Yoongi stared blankly at the boy, slurping the noodle that had been halfway in his mouth as Taehyung made a few more laps. Finally, he came to an out of breath stop. As soon as that horrid scream stopped coming from his mouth, Yoongi could hear that his phone had been ringing the entire time. He squinted at the weird boy.

"You gonna get that?" He asked, sounding highly uninterested. Taehyung shook his head and groaned, turning the phone so the screen was facing Yoongi. As soon as he read the Caller ID, he knew why Taehyung was freaking out. "Dude. You've wanted her to call you for the past two weeks. Answer the god damn phone." He sighed.

"I can't! I'm nervous!" He exclaimed. Yoongi glared at him, unamused as he continued to eat his ramen.

"You're Kim Taehyung, don't be nervous. Answer the fucking phone, dipshit." Yoongi said, not up for dealing with Taehyung's antics. All he wanted to do was eat his ramen, but no, Taehyung had to be difficult.

"I can't!" He continued shaking his head passionately. Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Fine. Don't then." He sighed.

"Okay, I will. I'm gonna do it. I've got this. I've—" At this precise moment, the obnoxious ringing ceased. Taehyung gasped and stared at the phone with wide eyes. "No!" He said, dramatic as always. He tossed his phone onto the counter and sunk to the floor in exasperation. Yoongi felt that if he rolled his eyes any harder they would pop out of his head. He reached across the counter with a sigh, unlocking Taehyung's phone easily due to the fact that he had sneakily programmed his thumb print into it a few weeks prior.

"Drama queen." He shook his head in disapproval before tapping a few buttons and holding the phone to his ear. After a couple seconds he spoke. "Hi, Sol." Taehyung shot up off the floor faster than Yoongi has ever seen him move. His eyes were wider than saucers and his lips were gaping.

"What the actualfuckinghellareyoudoing?" Taehyung whisper shouted in exasperation. Yoongi merely sighed. "You bitchassmotherfuckingcrackwhore, I will end you." Taehyung rushed out. Yoongi merely made a rude gesture that involved a particular finger.

"It's Yoongi. Sorry Taehyung missed you, he's in the shower. Can I take a message?" He asked. Taehyung looked as if he wanted to crawl into a deep, deep hole and never come out. Yoongi's disinterested demeanor took a turn as his lips turned up into a devilish smirk. "Perfect. I'll let him know. He'll be over in a bit." At this, Taehyung leaned against the counter for support. "Yup. Thanks. Bye." He said, hanging up the call. "The kid's sick and won't take her medicine. Run along." He sighed, tossing the boy his phone which he barely caught.