eight

Yeah, there was no way in hell that Kim Taehyung was sleeping in Bo-bae's bed for the entire night

Yeah, there was no way in hell that Kim Taehyung was sleeping in Bo-bae's bed for the entire night. Not because he didn't want to, but more because the laws of gravity wouldn't allow him to. A good two hours into the night, he rolled off the bed and onto the floor with a thump and a sleepy groan. Stumbling to his feet and rubbing his eyes a little, it took him a few seconds to remember where he was. Once he did, a small smile came to rest on his lips as he looked down at Bo-bae and Sol. He remembered how happy Sol looked when Bo-bae asked for her to stay and cuddle, too. It was then that Kim Taehyung realized he would do anything to see her that full of pure, unadulterated joy again.

With that thought, he carefully tucked them under the covers gently. He subconsciously pressed a kiss to Bo-bae's temple. Looking to Sol cautiously, he debated being brave for a few seconds. After deciding she was in a deep enough slumber by the sound of her snores, he pressed his lips to her forehead. He didn't plan on holding them there for that long, but there he was, breathing in her vanilla shampoo with her soft skin warming his lips. When he finally came to his senses, he shook his head to clear it—he was too tired to think about his feelings at this point.

Fatigue overwhelming him, he stumbled out into the living room and tossed himself onto the couch, letting sweet sleep get the better of him for the night.

He awoke a few hours later, again, a slightly rude awakening. His phone was having a conniption in the pocket of his sweatpants, buzzing and vibrating relentlessly. Yawning and grumbling in annoyance, he fumbled for his phone, nearly dropping it on his face and lowkey blinding himself when he turned on the screen. After turning down the brightness and adjusting his grip, he navigated to the source of the buzzing—the Bangtan Groupchat.

hoesucc💦
ooooo y'all taehyung got laid last night

iREUMEUN JUNGKOOK👅
that's my bOY

salt🙄
do we know this for a fact or are we just assuming bc he didn't come home last night

r a p monster😎
cmon yoongi hyung
it's taehyung
he's been pining over this girl for months
what else could he possibly have done?

succjin👄
sleep? bc yknow that's what normal people do at night??

chim🌸
oh shit something tells me jin hyung needs to have sex

succjin👄
yoU BEST BELIEVE YOU'RE COOKING YOUR OWN BREAKFAST PARK JIMIN

iREUMEUN JUNGKOOK👅
don't worry he can have tae hyung's
i'm sure he ate well last night

salt🙄
you best not ever say that again if you enjoy life

tae☕️
funny how you talk about me like i'm not in this chat