Rules of life

We planned everything to do.so we make some rules in our life.
  Not to take bath. Closing our eyes while changing the dress. And always be together.
  Ethan called Harry to come to my apartment. Harry came here. Ethan explained to him that he is switched in Bria. Harry burst to laugh aloud and he started to tease both of us.
Ethan," just shut up Harry it's not joking" . Harry "okay, I believe it for you, Ethan".
  Ethan," you have to guide Bria". Harry "yes, I will"
Harry " what about the ball". Bria " I am not going to the ball". Ethan," you have to".

THE  BALL:
     My hands and legs started shivering. The girls were staring at me. I called Harry to call Ethan.
Bria, " where are you, Ethan ?".
Ethan, " Bria don't worry.I am here with you "
I hugged him. All the girls started sobbing at Ethan.
Jane came near to Ethan but she doesn't know the real Bria is in front of her.
Jane, " just go away dork" .............Ethan, " don't try to interfere in my life... And you are a jerk... don't forget it "
   I am so happy to hear that ..... yeah! I thanked Ethan.

ANNOUNCEMENT OF OLIVIA:
    She announced that Ethan and me going to marry on the same day on Fred's marriage. Harry stopped us. Because the announcement is favorable to our side and no one knew about the secret of our life.

" It's the unexpected changes our lives"