Just friends

I told about Fred to Ethan. But Ethan stopped me not to talk with Olivia. Ethan scolded me. It makes me angry. I shouted to Ethan that he is a selfish guy and no love caring for his family. And I went away.
  ................

I stand on the balcony and saw Ethan, he was alone but it makes me feel sorry for him. I was worried about him. I hurt myself why I talked to him just like that. It's actually wrong.
..................................

On the dinner, Harry asked me to sit near to Ethan. When I sat near to Ethan, he walked away. I called Ethan to wait. Suddenly Fred stopped me that he told me her name is Bria. So what ?? Actually, you called her Ethan ?.. just leave it.
........ I called Ethan to wait for me.

Ethan, I am sorry. Please talk to me. I care for you, Ethan .
He shouted to me that I don't care for him. That's not true. I care for you. Cause you are my life. He accepted that and told me, only because our life switched together. Its right and went off. 
   Why I feel so hurt? Whether Ethan is the most important person in my life? The questions are raised in my heart.
But I can't have an answer for this question ..... Oh god! Please help me with this ... Please...