still alive

I opened my eyes and rushed to Ethan. I saw Ethan. he was sitting on the chair alone. I hear my heartbeat.i walked slowly near to Ethan and put hands on his shoulder .but why I can't touch him.harry called Ethan to see me. Ethan woke up and headed the ward where I was admitted.

  now I slowly realized that I died .my soul comes out of my body. Ethan sat nearby me..he grabbed my hands and shedding tears. when Ethan hold my hands, the Tiffany box is fallen down. he opened the box. there was a ring inside the box.ethan took the ring and told that when our lives turned back to normal, he wants to propose to me. 

 suddenly the doctor came into the ward, he told her food was poisoned. harry started arguing to the doctor. it is not possible.how will be the food is poisoned I am started thinking. the doctor went off. harry questioned that who poisoned Bria's food. why they did that to her??? harry called Ethan to come with him .but Ethan denied. Ethan said that he is the one who poisoned my food. harry asked him that why did he do that to her. Ethan answered that he wants to turn normal back his life.

   I am really angry with God .when I got all my happy, it's faded. why the all bizarre things happen in my life???