Made for eachother

I can't sleep this night. I am totally confused. Someone knocked on my door. Who is there? When I opened the door, I was shocked. It was Ethan. I am happy to see you Ethan and I wondered why he came now. Ethan entered the room. He can't able to sleep. So he came to talk to me. A long smile blew in my face.
   Ethan told about his views of stars. We spent our time together. Ethan is not bad I thought he was a good friend to me. But I don't know he was more than a friend to me.
  I know I am totally changed. My views are optimistic about the changes in my life.
    The day ends with me and Ethan. I am ready for tomorrow.
.............
      The sun rises, someone knocking at my door. I step aside and opened the door. It was Olivia. She enquired me that why you went to meet Bria at the midnight.
Suddenly  I heard a harsh word That was Ethan. He replied to Olivia that it was our privacy and warned Olivia not to interfere in our life. Olivia replied that Ethan was her son. She cared for him and she told that Ethan's father was coming tonight. He coming to see me and Ethan and he going to talk about our wedding. Olivia went away.
   I told Ethan that you are in my body and she thinks bad about me. Why you do that? He replied sorry and told that he forgot about our switching.