Is that love?

The dinner was completed ... Fred called me to dance with him. Actually, it's not me. it's Ethan. But Ethan denied to dance with Fred.. he woke up from the chair and called me to dance.

I waited for this moment in my lifetime. But I wished to dance with Fred. I am really happy to be with Ethan. Ethan and I have a relationship that is like a fairy tale ..no one believes our story.      I am going stop my blabbering and going to dance with Ethan. when I opened my eyes I realized that we had switched back again. but this my soul is in my body and Ethan as himself. our fairy tale came to end. Ethan really happy .he stopped dancing with me and went to talk with Harry.

 after a long talk, Ethan and Harry moved towards me. my head started to spinning .i am going to faint. my eyes started to twinkling .my views are so blurry. but I feel warm. I was in Ethan's lap. he caught me. he called everyone to call the ambulance. 

 when I reached the hospital, I was admitted to the emergency ward .ethan was holding my hand tightly .he told me that he will always with me. he gave me a Tiffany box and kissed me.

Ethan's face becomes so pale ....................... I can't understand, whats happening in my life.

but I feel the love of Ethan whether its sympathy for me.