Mine

I am so nervous to meet Ethan's father. The party was arranged. The people's were invited. I feel unconscious now. I started to search for Ethan.
The piano musing to hire. The mob welcoming Mr.William
Ah!! It's Ethan's father. But now I have to call
Him dad. He calls Ethan. I forgot I have to go there. Dad's nice to see you. What happened to you, Ethan ??? Nothing daddy. It's right .we move to the dinner table. Yes, we.
     When he saw Ethan, he called him. I think you, Bria . You changed my son. He is totally different now and he laughs at us. Ethan started to starring me. Oh, no! I didn't do with it.
Olivia introduced Jane. Fred is going to marry Jane. Mr. William told that he is happy for Fred. But when Fred started to work after we can talk about his wedding. He stopped the conversation. Mr. William asked everyone to start the dinner. The dinner table is full of spicy, crunchy, crispy, Italian, Indian, continental, fruits, vegetables, salads, desserts, cakes, candies, muffins, creams  ........
Oh my gosh! My tongue started to sprinkle the spit. Please help with this food on my plate.

But on the other side, my face started to smile at these foods

But on the other side, my face started to smile at these foods. When I looked up Ethan staring at me.