Chapter 31 - My Tuna Girl

Clyde Dante

"I can't believe you lock me inside your house." Beverly said as she closed her eyes. We talked in my bedroom laying on my bed. I have her in my arms and I love it.

"Well.. you can't go anywhere for now until tomorrow."

"We have work, you idiot."

"So? I'm the boss, Tuna."

"I'm an employee in case you forgot." She hissed and I chuckled. I kissed her cheek and hugged her.

"Because of you, I love sleeping on the sofa." She said.

"Because of you, I love tuna."

"I'm sleepy.."

"I'm going to see Jack tomorrow for lunch, wanna come?" I asked and her eyes opened right away. She turned to me and gulped. She shook her head in horror.

"No thankyou, I almost ruined his wedding.. wait.. why would I go with you for a lunch?" She asked.

"We're a thing now, Beverly."

"A thing? What? I'm a tuna and you're a tunayde?" She asked and that made me burst into laughter. Gosh.. She has no experience. 

"Dating, Beverly."

"Dating?" She asked in a weird tone.

"I miss you and you miss me."

"That doesn't make any sense.. so if I miss Sean and Sean misses me.. it means we're a thing?"

"Don't even try to mention Sean in front of me, I've been controlling my fist since day one." I hissed and she raised her eyebrows.

"I like you, Beverly." I said and she looked at me blinking her eyes a few times.

"Tuna.. answer me." I said and she blinked a few times again.

"You like me?" She asked.

"Do you want me to spell it?"

"But you called me a bitch."

"I was mad.. okay? I'm an uncontrol hulk when I'm mad." I said and she looked down. I know she's a little bit comfortable about this whole relationship.

"Okay fine.. I'll give you time. I'll give you a week okay? You have to answer me next week." I said and she nodded. I hugged her again and kissed the top of her head.

"Anna loves you.. and you love her."

"I said that to make you jealous but you didn't react a thing." I said.

"Oh.."

"That's okay." I said and I closed my eyes too. I'm starting to go to dreamland.

"Goodnight." I heard Beverly said and she kissed my cheek. Now I can sleep big time.

I opened my eyes and automaticly turned my head to Beverly. My eyes widen when I saw there's no Beverly in my bed. I got up and called her name from inside my room. I took my phone and called her phone right away.

"Beverly! Beverly! Beverly!" I called her again and again but there's no signs of her.

"BEVERLY!" I literally called her with all my voice.

"What? What? Gosh.. you screamed like an angry man." She ran out from the kitchen. I looked at her from the 2nd floor and she looked at me disbelief.

"You should answer me right away." I looked at her disbelief.

"I'm here and I didn't dare to take the key out from your pocket."

"Good." I said as I walked down.

"What are you cooking?"

"Egg rolls because you don't have tuna." She said as she walked into the kitchen again. I followed her and found her frying eggs. I back hugged her and kissed her cheek.

"Did you have a good sleep?"

"You tossed around a lot.. I can't sleep." She hissed and I chuckled.

"I did not."

"You did."

"Because I had a good sleep." I smiled and she glared at me. My phone rang suddenly and it's grandma. My eyes widen and I showed the screen to her. Her eyes widen too and she gave me a what-should-we-do-look.

"Grandma!" I answered the call in loudspeaker.

"Clydey.. what are you doing?"

"Cooking." I said because currently Beverly is flipping the eggs.

"Clyde? Cooking? Do you bring cheap girls home?" I turned to Beverly nervously and she gestured me just to keep talking.

"No.. I'm in a mood to cook for breakfast." I said.

"Don't you dare lie to me! I'm a cool grandma and you can't lie to me. Who's with you?"

"Uhmm."

"Clyde Dante! Who are you with? If you're with a cheap girl, I will cut your balls off! Should I drug you and drag you to marry Beverly? Gosh!" Me and Beverly looked at each other.

"I'm alone, grandma."

"Don't you dare lie to me Clyde Dante! Fred! Your son is bring back a cheap girl to his house!" Oh god.

"Clyde! Who's there?"

"No one.."

"Wait! You cannot cook! Tell me who's there?!" Grandma bursted.

"Hey grandma.. it's me Beverly." Beverly said and I sighed.

"OH MY GOSH, BEVERLY MY DARLING!" She go crazy.

"Hey, grandma. Clyde is with me."

"Oh oh I'm so glad that you two are together.. in Clydems house.. so.. I can't want to have a grand grand kid." She squealed.

"Grandma.. we're not sleeping together in that way."

"So did you sleep together.. like cuddly cuddly?" She squealed crazily and I never seen she's this happy before. Beverly laughed from the side as she put the eggs to the plate.

"Grandma.." I warned her.

"I'm going to New York now!" She ended the call and I looked at my phone disbelief.

"She's so happy."

"She kept saying that.. The 'I will drug you and drag you to marry Beverly.' She's nuts." I said and Beverly laughed.

"Will she come to New York for real?"

"She will.. you'll see." I said. She cut the egg rolls and gave it to me.

"Eat your breakfast.. now give me the key so I can go out and go home to take a shower." She put her right hand in front of me and her left hand holding a plate of egg rolls. I pointed at my lips and she shook her head.

"Give me the key, Tunayde."

"No can't do, Tuna."

"Hey! I do love tuna but don't call me that!" She hissed.

"You're my tuna girl."

"No, I'm not." She said as she put down the plate. I cupped her face and crashed my lips to hers.

"You're my tuna girl."