Epilogue

Clyde Dante

I opened the door to my room and still can't find Beverly. She's still mad at me and I just realized how a selfish jerk I am to her. Let's just flashback what happened last week.

"Beverly.. I want you to quit and work with me." I said talking about it again for the 17th times. Beverly looked at me disbelief and I just looked at her seriously completely not letting changing the topic because she kept avoiding that topic again and again.

"Clyde, I don't want to." She said in a calm tone. I looked at her completely don't understand. We're going to get married soon and why is she hating the idea of us working together? How can we get married if she doesn't even want us to work together?

"Why? We're going to get married and why don't you want to work with me?" I was starting to get so pissed with that fact.

"I just don't want it." She said and I closed my eyes holding my anger inside.

"You're happy hanging out with Sean?" I hissed and she looked at me completely disappointed and I knew that I was so stupid to say that. I mean.. she does work with Sean, they're in the same company and Sean still has feelings for her.

"If you think like that then we should not get married, Clyde. You're trying to find my flaws just to make me quit my job and go to your company. I told you already.. I won't quit and I won't work in your company!" She bursted angrily.

"I don't understand this, Beverly. You and I will share our lives soon and we work in the same field. Besides why work there when you have me? I'm so frustrated."

"Don't be selfish, Clyde! You know how long I waited to be an architect and they were the one who accept me and help me grow! I can't just leave!"

"But you can grow with me too! We can le-" She took off the engagement ring and gave it back to me.

"I think we should think again about this marriage.. you can't even understand me about my job and how we will solve something in the future, Clyde.. Let's take a break."

It's been a week and I missed her so much. Gosh, the house feels so empty without her. I talked to my dad about this and he said I was too much. The job that she has now.. really meant to her and all I think was I want to work. I was being a jerk and an asshole for forcing her.

Suddenly I heard foot steps from the stairs and I turned my body around. Our eyes met and she looked so tired with those big eyebags. She sighed looking at me but still walking towards our room.

"Beverly." I stopped her by holding her wrist and she pulled it right away.

"I'm sorry." I said as I held her wrist again.

"Get lost.." She hissed as I tried to pull away.

"I'm sorry.. I won't force you to quit your job and work for me again. I promise." I said and she turned to me looking at me suspiciously.

"I promise. Really.. I won't talk about it again and I will let you work there as long as you're happy." I added and she looked away.

"I'm sorry.. I'm sorry." I pulled her into a hug and hugged her tightly. She didn't say anything, she just buried her head to my chest.

"I won't force you again, I promise. Please.. don't break the engagement. I love you, I don't want to lose you." I begged her and still.. she doesn't say a thing.

"Beverly.. please. Don't leave me." I begged her again but still she doesn't answer.

"I hate you." She said in a small tone.

"I'm sorry." I apologized once again and I released the hug. My eyes widen when I saw her crying. She was crying silently. I held her hands tightly and leaned my head closer to her.

"I'm sorry.. I'm sorry.. you can-"

"I quited yesterday." She said and my eyes widen. I was speechless and happy at the same time.

"I don't want us to fight again because of it. I'm tired having a fight with you! Now give me back my ring!" She pushed me away and put her hand in front of me while she wiped her tears with other hand. I smiled because I found her very cute and adorable.

"You quit? For real?" I asked and looked at me coldly.

"Just give me back my ring!" She bursted angrily and I took out her engagement ring from my wallet and gave it to her. She put it back on her ring finger and walked away. I walked to her fast and pulled her back into my arms. I picked her up bridal style amd brought her to our room. I laid her on the bed and she looked away.

"I'm sorry.. but I'm happy that you quit."

"I'm quiting to go find another company." She hissed and I smiled. I cupper her face making her look at me. We looked at each other and I leaned closer to kiss her. Our lips met and we started to kiss each other hungrily.

I missed her so much..

"Stop!" She stopped me and glared.

"Are you going to make me work at your company?" She asked and I nodded. She looked at me disbelief and when she about to protest.. I shut her mouth by kissing her again.

"Clyde!" She stopped me again and this time..

"I'll let you do whatever you want.. as long as you're happy and still be with me.. and still love me.. of course."

"I quit because I love you.. you idiot man!" She said coldly and I smirked.

"I know. You love me too much so you quit and because you don't want to lose me." I said confidently and she looked at me flatly.

"Fine fine.. I love you more.. that's why I let you do whatever you want." I said and sighed. She smiled and she started to tease me by unbuttoning her shirt slowly.

"I hate you.."

Clyde Dante
Beverly Dante