Chapter 36 - Professional

Beverly Carington

"I can't sleep! You both were so loud yesterday." Grandma said and my eyes widen.

"Grandma.. you have to bare with it. I can't help it." Clyde said as he smirked looking at me. I glared at him and pointed my knife at him. He put his straight face again.

"But I'm happy for you.. is he good in bed?" Grandma hugged me and asked. I chuckled.

"It's a secret." I whispered.

"I'm good, grandma." Clyde answered. I kicked his ass so he can shut his mouth. I mixed my tuna and tasted it. I stomped my feet excitedly and then reached for the bread. I took it from the shelf and opened the plastic.

"So grandma.. can you explain me when she's in LA, why didn't you call me?" Clyde asked and I turned to grandma.

"Why should I call you? There's no use to that.." Grandma said and Clyde's jaw dropped.

"You haven't realize you feelings at that time so why should I call a dumb person to hangout with us?" Grandma said and I laughed.

"She didn't realize her feelings either."

"No no.. I already admitted it." I said and Clyde raised his eyebrows.

"Oh really? What did you say?" Clyde asked me smirking.

"She said that you're a big jerk of asshole.." Grandma said making me laughed so hard. Grandma took my tuna bread and walked away. I slipped my arms to his hips.

"Don't give me that look.. I admitted it that I felt a thing for you." I said and he looked at me suspiciously.

"Are you lying, Beverly Carington?"

"No.." I shook my head and he chuckled.

"You know.. we should get ready for work." I said and he picked my body up and put me on the kitchen table.

"I don't want to go to work." He hugged me and buried his face to my neck.

"We have too.."

"You need to drop me off my apartment first.. I can't wear my previous clothes." I said and he looked at me.

"You can wear this.." Clyde pointed at his t-shirt that I wore. I smacked his arm. I reached for my tuna and bread. I scooped it and gave it to him.

"Your love for tuna."

"I love it.." I said as I ate a small piece of it.

"You want coffee?" He asked as he turned on the coffee machine.

"Yes please." I said and he made me a cup of coffee. After that I took a shower here and changed back into my clothes. I hugged grandma, Fred and Jocelyn that we have to go to work first.. and then we will hangout with them later on.

Clyde drove me to my apartment for me to change my clothes. Becca's not here because I bet she's at work. Becca is a chill bestfriend so.. I can tell her later on. I changed into my new fresh clothes and ran back down to the lobby. I got into Clyde's car again.

"You okay? Not sore?" He asked as he held my hand with his right hand.

"I'm fine." I said.

"What should we do tonight with grandma and your parents?" I asked.

"Take them to movies.. take them to stroll around." He answered.

"You know.. your family is really lovely."

"That's why a lot of people love them. They know all the people in our neighbourhood back in LA." Clyde said and chuckled.

"Sorry to ask but.. is your parents still in New York?"

"My dad lives in SF alone and still a workaholic.. and yes my mom in New York but I never talk to her because she never interested about my life. She doesn't really care about me." I answered and Clyde kissed my hand.

"How about calling her and talk to her?"

"Maybe later but not now.."

"Okay then.. I won't force you but I just want you to know that I'm here. I'm not going anywhere and basicly you're stuck with me." He said and I chuckled.

"I like that idea."

"So.. don't talk to Sean later on."

"Clyde, I don't like him. He's just being nice and I already told him about us."

"Really?"

"Yes and don't worry." I said and he nodded.

"Good to hear that Tuna." I rolled my eyes for it.

"How about Anna? Is she still in New York?"

"I don't know and besides she's looking for some hot and cute guys. She's having fun.. let her be." Clyde answered and I smiled. We arrived at the office and we got out at the same time. He gave his car key to the vallet chauffer and we walked inside.

"You look hot today."

"Are you blind? I'm wearing a work clothes and it's not sexy." I said looking at him disbelief.

"I can see through it." He whispered and I smacked his chest.

"You're crazy!" I chuckled and we got into the lift. He started to kiss me again and I tried to push him away because someone might get into the lift and become awkward.

"Clyde.. stop. If you don't stop.. I will go back to my apartment tonight!" I hissed and he stopped right away.

"Fine." We walked out on our floor and walked into the work room. Sean and Vin already there and they already started sketching again.

"Hey Sean." I'm trying to be nice.

"Hey.. Beverly." He looked at me briefly and then back to his sketch. I turned to Clyde and he's already start measuring his sketch. I sighed and put my bag down. I looked at my blank paper.

"Make a design for the golf field." Clyde reminded and I nodded. I started to look for inspiration.

"Beverly." Sean called and I turned my head to him.

"Here." He gave me his laptop and I looked at it. He gave me a lot of inspirations for the golf field.

"Thankyou." I smiled to him and looked at all the pictures.

"You will destroy your sketch.. Clyde." Vin suddenly said and I turned to Clyde.

"Clyde!" I hissed and he turned to me.

"Be professional." I mouthed and he pouted. He's the one who said that and now he's the one who's acting weird and out of control. I got up and kissed his cheek.

"Be professional." I whispered and he sighed nodding.