Author's note

Hello everyone! I've decided to write a new story because, well, I honestly have nothing else to do with my life.

Since someone commented this as an idea, this fan fiction will be about Percy being marked as a traitor and being driven out of camp. But before you all go and say "oh man, this is another fan fiction about where Percy gets betrayed and goes and joins up with good old Chaos", stop right there.

Percy gets betrayed, yes, but he doesn't go and find Chaos. Instead, he'll be turning against the Gods and his "friends" and also decides to have a war against the Gods and the demigods. SO YES THIS IS A DARK PERCY FANFICTION. :)

Yeah lol I read a couple of these dark percy fan fictions and i loved the idea and plot of it so here we are, me deciding to try and have a shot at writing one of my own. I am in no way a professional writer, i'm just writing for fun and also because it's my passion.

Just a heads-up, there would be like....... 2% of Percabeth in this story. There's literally only Percabeth just because I needed Percy and Annabeth together first in the beginning and then later on Annabeth would break his heart. So, sorry to the huge Percabeth shippers out there. But hey, you guys should've been able to figure out that there was going to be no Percabeth by the description of the book......

I sounded so cruel writing that. WHoOps.

Edit: 2/7/2022 - I have received a lot of comments about how dark this story is and how they don't like Percy's behaviour and motives. So, I'm going to say it here, in the author's note. Percy is NOT A NICE PERSON. He does some very fucked up shit. If you don't like how he acts, then this is not for you. If you don't like seeing him evil, then this is not for you. Thanks.

Have fun reading! You guys get to enjoy my sad attempt at writing fan-fictions!

Also! There's cussing/swearing/profanity in this story. If you're sensitive about that, then don't read this story. Or you can just skip the part where there is swearing.

Disclaimer: I do not own the characters in this story, Rick Riordan does.