27. Accomplishments

Percy

Quick question: Are my chapters decent length?

Another question: Do you want me to update more? I mean, do you want less time between updates, or is the current time I'm taking to update each chapter good enough? Because honestly, my schedule has been packed these couple of weeks.

I turned in surprise to see Poseidon staring at me with desperation clear on his face. Artemis was standing next to him, looking at me sadly with her silver eyes. The other Gods had halted their attack, waiting for Poseidon to continue speaking.

"Don't call me son." I snarled at him, gripping my scythe and Riptide angrily. "I thought I told you I don't want you as my father? I don't want to be related to you." Zeus took a step towards me, but Poseidon's eyes darted to him with a look of warning. Zeus reluctantly remained where he was.

I smirked. Never thought I would see Zeus taking orders from another God. His arrogance was too far up his ass.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Zoe slip into the room, giving me a thumbs up. I nodded slightly and my girlfriend ran silently out of view once more.

"I know you don't want me as your father, Percy, but the sea is still strong with you. You are a son of Poseidon, no matter what you say or do." Poseidon said, tightening his grip on his trident. I stared at him in disbelief. Here I was, standing with two extremely deadly weapons, and not to mention that I had already caused three Olympian Gods to fade. And yet, Poseidon had the nerve to tell me that I was to be his son, no matter the circumstance?

Athena groaned quietly and I knew she wanted to strangle Poseidon for his choice of words. Even Zeus, who was usually dense around these type of things, sent Poseidon a scathing look.

My eyes flashed and rage erupted inside of me. I roared in anger and the throne room darkened, shadows forming and swirling around the stunned Gods and Goddesses. The ground shook once more, throwing the Olympians off balance. Somehow, I felt myself grow in height until I was the size of an Olympian in their godly height.

My wings unfurled and expanded, covering me in shadows. I glowered down at the dumbstruck and bewildered Olympians. "YOU DON'T TELL ME WHAT I CAN'T DO OR SAY!" I bellowed at Poseidon. "I HAVE ALREADY CUT OFF ALL TIES WITH YOU. YOU AREN'T MY FATHER, AND NEVER WILL BE! YOU WERE NEVER A FATHER TO ME! YOU ONLY NEEDED ME AS A PAWN, JUST LIKE THE REST OF THE GODS! YOU ONLY CLAIMED ME AS YOUR SON WHEN ZEUS ACCUSED YOU OF STEALING HIS GOD DAM MASTER BOLT! YOU WOULD'VE NEVER KNOWN I EXISTED UNTIL ZEUS WAGED WAR ON YOU! YOU SELFISH, SON OF A BITCH!"

Poseidon was visibly shaking, his tan face white with fear. All of the other Olympians looked like they'd been slapped.

"Percy, listen to me. You have to stop this madness! What you're doing is wrong! You're killing hundreds of innocent demigods, Roman and Greek! You killed your own cousin! All this, all the murdering, the killing, for revenge? All this, just because you were butthurt over demigods betraying you?" Poseidon asked.

"ARE YOU DUMB? ARE YOU RETARDED? HOW MUCH KELP IS IN YOUR HEAD? DO YOU WANT TO DIE?" Athena yelled at Poseidon, her grey eyes alight with fury. "KEEP YOUR GOD DAM MOUTH SHUT! YOU'RE GOING TO GET US ALL KILLED!"

But it was too late for that. Way too late for that.

My eye twitched, and uncontrollable fury pulsed through my veins like scalding hot lava. My eyes turned pitch black and I snapped. I lunged forwards, grabbing Poseidon by the front of his armour and slamming him down to the ground. I shrunk down to normal size as I did so.

I curled my fingers tighter around his armour and growled "You have a death wish, Poseidon. But don't worry, I'm going to keep you alive and make you serve me forever." Poseidon managed to glare at me, even though I had the ability to crush his skull in instantly.