Fifth Harmony (2)

Your car broke down in the middle of the night and you had no idea where you were

Your car broke down in the middle of the night and you had no idea where you were. You hadn't seen a car for miles or rather a sign and you weren't feeling too hot, on top of everything that has happened in the past few days.

After grabbing your purse, cell and your keys, you started to walk down the road... in your heels, where hurt like fuck.

After an hour, you were about to give up, you hadn't see any cars pass by and you kept hearing howls in the distance, which didn't bother you. After a few minutes though, you see a light in the distance, then a sign.

Hotel Harmony
➡️ This way.

You got excited and quickly started to walk faster, no matter how much your feet hurt. The hotel, was more like a castle once you got closer. There was a moment where you wanted to say 'fuck it' and turn back around but, you're tired, cranky and hungry. Before you could even think about leaving though, the door opened and three bellboys walked out, followed by five of the most gorgeous girl's you've ever seen.

"Hi, welcome to Hotel Harmony." They say in unison. You give them a small smile and walk forward, not knowing you won't ever leave again.

Sorry, it's sucky