Demi Lovato

She was gorgeous

She was gorgeous. So very gorgeous. And you, you were fucken nervous. You were an extra model that was gonna be touching and kissing up on Demi. And you were freaking out. You watched her hand slide through her hair, and that didn't help your attraction to her. Did you mention she was fucken gorgeous already?

"Alright Y/n, we're ready for you," you gave them a stiff nod and slowly walked over and crawled on the bed. The photographer posed you, and soon Demi was laying in between your legs.

"Hi." She gave you an awkward smile, but it was still cute.

"Hello.." your voice took on a raspy tone, and you swore her eyes darkened a bit.

"Okay ladies, look here!" You both looked towards the camera and soon you were going into different poses.

There was only a few more poses left when her thigh slide in between your legs and touch a certain area of yours, making you moan lowly. Your mouth snapped shut, and you immediately closed your eyes. You felt weight on your stomach and the photographer told you to hold that pose.

"God, that was so sexy..." Demi husked into your ear, her hand slowly moving over your leg, getting you a bit wetter.

"Alright ladies! That's a wrap!" Demi sat up and got off the bed before grabbing your hand and pulling you towards her dressing room.

Let's just say, you now had another reason to take that outfit home now.

If you guys need someone to talk to, my DMs are always open... #Prayfordemi...